This is good news and the whole pundix community is very enjoyable

Thanks everyone for the good news. The pundix community in Turkey always needs to hear such good news, ‘FUD’ may disappear in time. Please share on your social media accounts. Let’s make our voice heard as much as possible to the entire pundix community.

:sunglasses:

@zaccheah

Pundi X opened its first dealership in Turkey in İstanbul/ Sirkeci. Best wishes. In the news that came to our institution: “Pundi X dealers will create physical points that serve as exchange offices in crypto currency buying/selling transactions.” it is stated. Note: Regulations have not been made in Turkey YET. https://twitter.com/CenkBabaeren/status/1413083610786238468

12 Likes

Great news! I hope it will attract a lot of ppl and positivity.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This idea is by far one of the best I’ve seen. I believe this would work amazing in our city here in Portland. Looking for collaborations to make this work here in Portland, OR, USA

4 Likes

I guess it’s better that the location stays anonymous if i get this sort of stuff. This person have a serious problem with threatening stuff the whole time.

Some ppl are just next level rude and want to see the project die.

1 Like

@zaccheah This Hamid person really needs blocking on all pages

1 Like

Uploading: tw.jpg…
tw

I agree with you, we should block hamid on every page :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

Tbh he was the person i wanted to prove wrong by showing the location of the store to show it really exist but after what he said it was better i did not. I don’t want to give the store owner hate from those sort of parasites.

Yet i do feel sad that it would stay anonymous. A lot of good ppl in the community that live in or near Istanbul would like to visit.

1 Like

I asked the community living in or near Istanbul to take a photo or two and send it to me. I’ll be sure to post the photos when they arrive. maybe they will really want to visit there.
:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Its really good news hoop see more

2 Likes

Great work🙂

1 Like

this guy has serious issues, reported them on twitter for harassment.

1 Like

I’ve tagged the official twitter handle yesterday regarding Hamid (and a little discussion with him on the side).

I haven’t noticed him today. I did refer him to the main telegram group and the Turkish group. Not sure if claimed down, or at least got the correct information regarding everything pundix, he seemed all over the place with misinformation and not understanding the ecosystem and Pre announced materials.

2 Likes

I asked the community to send new photos for those who think that the photos of the Istanbul sirkeci pundix dealer are fake, I will give the address to those who want to visit there… :clap:

5 Likes

wow looks good

2 Likes