Unclaimed FX rewards in staking

This should help to see your pre-stake rewards -

• Backup your recovery seed
  • Reset wallet
  • Locate f(x)Wallet in your settings - clear data and cache
  • Import your wallet

I was struggling at first with this issue as well, because every time I uninstalled wallet and installed again it fetched from google services old data and I didn’t had to import wallet. Importing wallet is a must to solve this issue.

Original post

1 Like

if you didn’t do first claim no one can help you. because you stacked a small quantity you’ll have to wait until they are all unlocked to claim in the second and last claim, but it don’t look like you did first claim, it’s an eth contract from before mainnet nothing can be done about the eth fee’s to claim except for waiting for a low eth fee time to claim

the eth network staking was a once off event for a pre mainnet stake, earnings are now on chain, FX can be earned on the fx core delegating to Validators, soon PUNDI X Chain goes live and you will be able to earn PR token delegating to Validators on the Pundi x Chain, both are better long term earnings with low fee cost’s on chain,

look to other topic’s in here about the EGF, there is a mission to support community developed marketing
By the way PUNDIX and Xpos is a real world global product and has been far before any others, they will be around for decades to come; the value will always increase even with out marketing in my view, being a payment system in finance will always be massive even with a small % of the market, Being the first Crypto payment system on blockchain the potential is very strong to the point of near Guarantee’d I believe, not financial advise

@wolfpack64

only PUNDIX is a reducing supply and has Quarterly burns, FX is an increasing supply via rewards for governance by Validators & delegators of the network which has a 15 years dispersal plan without this there is no rewards for your delegations and reason for people to govern the network, sort of like mining for BTC, FX do not have a burning program to reduce FX supply via burning, Burns will only reduce what’s available towards development of the FX network mainnet, burning FX at this time is equal to flushing it down the toilet as it will be 15 years to feel the affects of any burns of FX now

i dont undestant unlocked rewards when will be available

none will be unlocked if you didn’t do first claim as the instructions said you had to do the first claim back in June, it’s a personal eth contract you had to activate, the first claim had to be done to activate the release of all subsequent rewards

i didnt do any first claim,

then i understand now that all is lost yes?

Sorry but I think so Send a ticket to Zendesk to get a answer from Pundi, Type #Zendesk on the telegram chat group it will give you the link

1 Like

ok, thanks for your help and your time.

1 Like

It’s obvious from the vote that it should go back to R&D and foundation. As for others who suggested it should be used for marketing, please remember we now have 75 million $FX in the EGF fund. That’s alot of tokens to be use to spread adoption.

@Aritz_Bahamonde if you want to understand it you need to read the article, seriously.

2 Likes

i readed it EGF but mines rewards…hmmm…to lost it is not funny
i was thinking that all rewards will be unlocked to everybody on December …

1 Like

No, it was clearly and many times stated you have to make the first claim in time. But heads up, these are not tokens you’d lost, but didn’t earn. No loss (except ETH fees :sweat_smile:)

4 Likes

Exactly, I have the same problem! I think those unpicked FX should send to investors, who wasn’t succesfulx with first claim. I was out of internet during that time for example.

1 Like

should send to investors

Try doing a claim if you are willing to risk some eth fees. May get lucky. But still you may be able to get only 20% considering 5% unlocked every week. @Aritz_Bahamonde

So when you didn’t claim you’re first rewards in June you can’t claim the rest of the reward??

Yes, they have released multiple articles, blogs and reminders on Twitter to claim it. It was a pretty long duration for people to claim it within that month.