[Voting] FXDM Creators Reward - May 2022

Dear Function X Community,

Time to cast your vote!

We have received 27 images, 28 videos, 1 article, and 2 video submissions for cat.2 within this month. Thank you all for your enthusiastic participation!

As mentioned before, the evaluation standards are lifted along with the amount of rewards. I’d like to provide a good tip here that may help the participants to get a higher chance to enter community voting.

The FXNEERS select the submissions according to these 6 elements:

Originality
Impact
Actionability & Repeatability
Goodwill
Impressions / Potential Impressions
Shareability

which are developed based on the idea of spreading the information of Function X to a broader crowd. Any submission that fits these 6 elements and gets an average score above 6 will enter the final round of community voting and gets a reward.

Each of the elements are highly valued, hope this information will help future participants with creating contents for FXDM!

Now let’s get to the voting part!

This time we have 2 votings to do:

1. Image

• When selected by the FXNEERS, the submitter is entitled to receive USD 30 worth of $FX
  • After the community voting, the winners will receive more FX reward as follows:

:1st_place_medal:Top voted image: USD 150 worth of $FX

:2nd_place_medal:Second: USD 100 worth of $FX

:3rd_place_medal:Third: USD 50 worth of $FX

2. Video

• When selected by the FXNEERS, the submitter is entitled to receive USD100 worth of $FX
  • After the community voting, the winners will receive more FX reward as follows:

:1st_place_medal:Top voted video: USD 300 worth of $FX

:2nd_place_medal:Second: USD 200 worth of $FX

:3rd_place_medal:Third: USD 100 worth of $FX

Each of you has one vote for each voting, which is in total 2 votes!
Let’s vote for your favorite and as always, submit your creativity to FXDM !!

The voting will start from now to Jun 06 2022 23:59 GMT+8

Thank you to all the participants, for those who did not make it to the community voting this time, we look forward to seeing you come back with even cooler contents!

Cheers,
Judie

9 Likes

Hello! Thanks to all participants! Good luck to all contestants! THANKS TO THE TEAM! I have a question: How to find out the decision for category 2? Whether the content is appropriate or not! If not, can I use it for a personal channel?