Where is XPOS Ecommerce plug-in?

Hello, I had been eagerly waiting for e-commerce plugin announcement for XPOS. In the 2022 development map, didn’t see anything about it (or did I miss it?).

I believe, PundiX needs to penetrate the growing e-commerce market. At the bare minimum there should be a Wordpress plug-in for XPOS and in an ideal state XPOS should be integrated with e-commerce giants like Shopify, WooCommerce etc.

In my opinion, the mobile app for XPOS is great but efforts reallocated towards e-commerce would yield faster adaption.

2 Likes

@Superbit123 @SCENE @Telchar @BlueStitch thoughts?

Hello Officer :policeman:

The roadmap didn’t present such integrations.

I completely agree this has been an outstanding request from various supporters for a while.

Your last paragraph hits the nail on the head imo. It would be interesting to see where the team has prioritised this in their roadmap. I think their internal roadmap differs to what we got and I have a strong feeling a lot of stuff wasn’t published…

Besides these speculations, it does give us much materials to channel our voices (on social media’s for example, and future Web integrated to shout about), as a form of marketing by having this feature.

Being a major part of the payment revolution sector, this is something I believe is fundamental and would be enquired by new people.

3 Likes

That’s the Xpay. Do the changes to dxpos, should be delayed. Correct me if I’m wrong.
I think this is a must

2 Likes

Oh yeah I forgot. But guess what you forgot? Your deposit address lol. Send plz, Revamped coffee machine too.

I see that. Any update on Xpay if it is up and running ?

:joy: Already have the coffee machine :pray: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada:

1 Like