XPOS fund

@Tomk some? Try 85%

I also lost a lot so far. Don’t bring your emotions in the game.

1 Like

Yeah, I know that sucks. Crypto unfortunately is very volatile, it can do up 1000% and down 1500% and so on. I do believe that this low will not last forever. But we must achieve adoption.

@This_Dutch_guy not much on the emotional side, just stating facts. If you haven’t read. My article about my experience so far feel free to read.

Experience

1 Like

Now it’s 90% loss. Lmfao. Oh man.

I’ve used to have $20k, now is close to $2k…

Projects didn’t lose the % we have lost here, this is the reason that something is doing wrong.

Everyone here know this project technically is one of the best because of the real uses, but Communication, Marketing and Advertising… Here is where they fail. And I don’t know why it doesn’t be change, I work in the finance sector, strategy, consulting… If they don’t take action here, what ever they achieve, most of people won’t know about it and price will continue be pushing down. Demand is lower than offer, so price goes down basically.

This has to be rethink.

1 Like

it is a whirlwind of very bad timing.

Things started with a natural correction from such a huge growth. The delays in exchange relistings compounded the panic.

We then entered a bearish BTC period which makes all alt coins suffer.

You have to keep in mind what the true chart for NPXS-> PundiX looks like from a total perspective.

Upbit is the largest by volume NPXS/PundiX exchange and was the driver of the growth NPXS saw at the beginning of the year.

What I would consider is that there are market forces that have caused more pull back on PundiX than was warranted.

Lets look at another coin for example.

Bit Torrent Token BTT

You can see that a similar “pop off top” style event happened and has not found lower support on that token as well.

Do you see the similarities?

2 Likes

Sure!! I still believe. This project is different from other. “To Bank the Unbanked” ( @rob ).

Numbers are there, we have to accept them, take a look at the future and keep believing in the team.

Nevertheless, I keep saying that Communication, Marketing and Advertising have to be changed here. Things will be easier and better if this is made.

And one more important thing…

I’ll HODL until die. That’s for sure.

Regards!!

2 Likes

@PundianX I’ve reached out several times. And nothing.

Just to clarify myself, I wasn’t saying small investors to fund XPOS machines but bigger players with bigger gains to be had. I have already offered an XPOS to the team. I am not a massive holder but I am looking to accumulate 100,000 Fx and 20,000 Pundix.

@Toneavii I wouldn’t say nothing, I know I have personally set up a video call meeting between you and @indra. We’ve just sent 50 more XPOS’es to El Salvador. We’re in the middle of launching our Main-net. We’re coming up with various programs and events on a monthly basis to fit our community’s needs.

@PundianX Of course, more marketing and advertising is always a good idea, but how would we go about having successful campaigns, we’re open to new ideas. What campaigns have you seen having success with other companies (Not necessarily crypto companies), also please give a concise example.

Also, bringing the price argument in this early bear-market is not fair.

2 Likes

That’s exactly my goal actually. About 60% done, 40% to go.

1 Like

Ok, let’s analyze what is going on here @eduardstal

Starting with FX:

• If I take last 10 posts this is what I find → 80% are retweets, 20% own posts. And that 20% are not moving people and audience to your website, they are going to medium. People who invest in your crypto are not technical, so you don’t have to send them to medium, you have to send the gross audience to your website. Creating a simple and friendly blog. And if people want to know more about it link that post of your website to medium.

• If I take las 50 posts this is what I find → 61% retweets and 39% own post linked the majority of them to also medium.

• In the moment that Communication had to be perfectly done, because of the Mainnet Launch tweets had been majority retweets from community. This have to be changed. Do you want to engage people? You have to do it by yourself, community is good, and retweets are also good, but company has to do it. Maybe 80% own post, 20% retweets is a good relation.

• I think and it’s my opinion, that team thought people would stake FX and Mainnet will be launched early, but you didn’t think the other situation, that is the one we have. Not 100% achieved. With this situation We know, a week before ended the staking time, that the team will complete the remaining FX. That’s cool. We are going to launch FX Mainnet that’s incredible!! But if a wouldn’t be here, and I want to invest, I have not time to keep reading medium posts. It should be easier, people have had know the important move we are, and all we have is this:

Why? Sorry, but I have to think that nobody is behind Social Media. You won’t sell something because of the technology, you sell something because of the purpose you search with it. Then you have to have what you said but this is a easy step here because of the great technical team we have.

• One more think related to branding. @rob created some beautiful logos, branding posters and GIFs. Better than we have. This was made a few weeks ago, even months. And nothing has changed. You have the opportunity to have a great designer for the team, that knows about all projects, PundiX and FunctionX, and crypto space. And nothing has changed.

PundiX:

• If I take last 10 posts I find this → 50% retweets and 50% own posts. This is more understandable.

• If I take las 50 posts I find this → 61% retweets and 39% own posts. Same problem here. And most of them are linked to Medium not your website, so the SEO of your website don’t be increased.

• X logo is quite different from a project to another. So people can’t find the connection.

• With PundiX we have really really good news with Paraguay and El Salvador and if I look at the account I don’t figure it out if it is a good news or not. If I don’t know about the project before and I come there (Twitter account) I can’t find something as clear as water that tells me this is a good news. We all here actually know what it means but not those people whom don’t know or don’t understand the projects. Simpler it’s better.

This is not like Bitcoin which is moved from the community to the community. This is a company that earns money selling XPOS and services. So Communication, Marketing and Advertising have to be done from the Team/Company to the Community. Community can push and spread news. But we cannot be the main power here.

Also, a multinational company have to have no barriers with languages, if you want to Bank the Unbanked, most of that people surely don’t know others languages so it’s necessary to do in different languages. My opinion.

And finally, sorry @rob for name you here again, but it would be great if you can explain your views. You did really good designs and you have in mind something really cool for the project. So please, explain us what you have in mind. This is the moment.

When things are doing well I congratulate the Team and everyone here. But now what I see is another thing, I don’t mind prices. Some days are up others are down, I know why invested here and I will stay here for a long time, but this is the moment the take a step forward and change those things needed.

Thank you for your time and efforts Team, this is just the beginning :muscle: :muscle:

7 Likes

This is extremely well put together. Thank you for making things so concise and well thought out.

I agree with everything stated here. The Twitterverse and medium marketing efforts are… Limp at best.

This is the age of regular live streams, AMA’s ( i have already made a comment about this in my own thread), FAQ, WIKI, and organized Community Management events.

For example lets look at how Charles Hoskinson of ADA handles that community with his youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/c/charleshoskinsoncrypto/videos

Consider the engagement and touchpoints so much vocal presentation can offer.

I am not saying that we must emulate this behavior entirely, but what should be reapproached is even just the way PundiX youtube started.

It would go a long way along side embracing things like what @PundianX has called out.

5 Likes

@eduardstal I am speaking in regards to emails sent for marketing. I have had no response. Tha would constitute nothing.

Agree regarding how Charles Hoskinson promotes his project. Video content is king. It’s just how social media works nowadays. Regular, engaging video content = growth. People want to be entertained and feel informed, entertain and inform people through video content and word spreads. It’s a simple game, you just have to play it.

1 Like

If I look at the cheapest most effective campaign in recent history I look at trump. Create controversy on social media. People love controversy. Use the free press to bring exposure to your products. Say something radical, because crypto is radical, and FX and PUNDIX bring solutions.

good pointing this out. but i think david knows about this. check his twitter. wise man. the ability to adapt and learn is most important.

Thank you for your thorough research and valid points @PundianX . Very well written.

I agree. It’s time to take a step forward and change things. I think there is a lot to win by implementing the rebranding concept i proposed. (for those who haven’t seen it, take a look at the proposal here: The visual brand expression of the PUNDIX eco-system and Artwork: info graphic and designs.

It’s not the universal solution to all the challenges, but it would give the team the necessary tools to create better and unique content of a much higher quality. And it would make PUNDIX and FUNCTION X look more professional.

The recent post @PundianX mentions is the perfect example of why the team needs and deserves better visual tools. This mainnet launch is without a doubt the biggest news of the year. Using generic stock images with added graphics and text to support this message is simply not good enough. It undermines all the hard work the team is putting into the mainnet and the eco-system.

The worst part about relying on stock images is that anybody can use the exact same image. It limits opportunity to build a stronger brand position on some game changing news. Just take a look at this selection of different companies that have used the exact same image as FUNCTION X to support their individual messages:

We need to do better than this. In order to convince people that PUNDIX and FUNCTION X is a serious project we need to look just as professional and trustworthy as Mastercard, Paypal, Visa etc.

Now please don’t get me wrong - I know the team is doing their best, and I have a huge respect for that. But I need to be honest: If the ambition is to position PUNDIX and FUNCTIONX as a potential market leader in the crypto space, we need to look like a market leader. We need to look professional and trustworthy across the entire eco-system.

I would love to help the team out with this. It could just be me providing all the assets that I’ve developed so far. The team could get everything: Logo, color palette, design concepts etc. If i knew the team was interested in this, I would do it asap. I could even take on a more professional role and help the team implement and roll out a complete rebrand across the entire eco-system, if this was of interest.

Basically I’m down for whatever. Just reach out and let me know what you think could work.

Thank you team for all the hard work you do. This community believes in you and we wouldn’t be here if we didn’t. Let us help you take this step forward. Let us help you bank the unbanked. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yet again another fantastic analysis. I have also had concerns about the stock image branding and how unprofessional it looks.

@zaccheah It appears @rob is at your disposal. Set him loose!

4 Likes