XPOS fund

@eduardstal I am speaking in regards to emails sent for marketing. I have had no response. Tha would constitute nothing.

Agree regarding how Charles Hoskinson promotes his project. Video content is king. Itā€™s just how social media works nowadays. Regular, engaging video content = growth. People want to be entertained and feel informed, entertain and inform people through video content and word spreads. Itā€™s a simple game, you just have to play it.

1 Like

If I look at the cheapest most effective campaign in recent history I look at trump. Create controversy on social media. People love controversy. Use the free press to bring exposure to your products. Say something radical, because crypto is radical, and FX and PUNDIX bring solutions.

good pointing this out. but i think david knows about this. check his twitter. wise man. the ability to adapt and learn is most important.

Thank you for your thorough research and valid points @PundianX . Very well written.

I agree. Itā€™s time to take a step forward and change things. I think there is a lot to win by implementing the rebranding concept i proposed. (for those who havenā€™t seen it, take a look at the proposal here: The visual brand expression of the PUNDIX eco-system and Artwork: info graphic and designs.

Itā€™s not the universal solution to all the challenges, but it would give the team the necessary tools to create better and unique content of a much higher quality. And it would make PUNDIX and FUNCTION X look more professional.

The recent post @PundianX mentions is the perfect example of why the team needs and deserves better visual tools. This mainnet launch is without a doubt the biggest news of the year. Using generic stock images with added graphics and text to support this message is simply not good enough. It undermines all the hard work the team is putting into the mainnet and the eco-system.

The worst part about relying on stock images is that anybody can use the exact same image. It limits opportunity to build a stronger brand position on some game changing news. Just take a look at this selection of different companies that have used the exact same image as FUNCTION X to support their individual messages:

We need to do better than this. In order to convince people that PUNDIX and FUNCTION X is a serious project we need to look just as professional and trustworthy as Mastercard, Paypal, Visa etc.

Now please donā€™t get me wrong - I know the team is doing their best, and I have a huge respect for that. But I need to be honest: If the ambition is to position PUNDIX and FUNCTIONX as a potential market leader in the crypto space, we need to look like a market leader. We need to look professional and trustworthy across the entire eco-system.

I would love to help the team out with this. It could just be me providing all the assets that Iā€™ve developed so far. The team could get everything: Logo, color palette, design concepts etc. If i knew the team was interested in this, I would do it asap. I could even take on a more professional role and help the team implement and roll out a complete rebrand across the entire eco-system, if this was of interest.

Basically Iā€™m down for whatever. Just reach out and let me know what you think could work.

Thank you team for all the hard work you do. This community believes in you and we wouldnā€™t be here if we didnā€™t. Let us help you take this step forward. Let us help you bank the unbanked. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yet again another fantastic analysis. I have also had concerns about the stock image branding and how unprofessional it looks.

@zaccheah It appears @rob is at your disposal. Set him loose!

4 Likes