XPOS-Targeting Dubai Market

Hi Pundix team,
(First of All I posted a duplicate topic in another wrong category).

I was wondering why not targeting Dubai and distribute XPOS there?!. As you know, Dubai has been rapidly growing in the last decades with a focus on tourism and accepting investors from all over the worlds. And most of the population living there are from all over the world. In terms of cryptocurrency, I think they legalising it’s use. I am sure if you start using it in Dubai, then it will be easily accepted and spread in other parts of the Middle East.

As you can see the uploaded picture down, news from ARAB NEWS, stating that
Dubai-owned licencing firm is accepts cryptocurrency as a payment. And the whole country in general aims to use blockchain technology for 50% of government transaction this year.

I would like to hear your thoughts. And I hope if you will be the first ones who enter their market.

Thanks

1 Like

Hello Samplemine.

ZeelapayAE are the distributor for XPOS devices in the UAE. They have already taken 100 XPOS units already and we are waiting for their installments tbh.

Also I have closely been active with the group and project ZeelapayAE, to ensure I am there and that i can assist them as much as possible when they start deploying them, or enquiries about Pundix devices, xpass etc.

The covid lockdowns has affected a lot of things. I have enquired with Sahil CEO of ZelaaPayAE, him ensuring me they are close to getting it all up and running. Patiently waiting, while setups of units can take time, which I totally understand. We will definitely get tweets regarding the first XPOS units.

I’ll see if I can find the post;

1 Like

@Samplemine could you provide link for the article you listed?

Great. Thanks for your reply.

1 Like

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.arabnews.com/node/1810291/amp

1 Like