YouTube collabs advocate

Doing great work :mechanical_arm: :mechanical_arm:

1 Like

Since team wallet for marketing is pending, If a staff can approve, I can collect for first 2 videos.

First Function X marketing video out. Everyone go like the video.

8 Likes

Liked and subscribed!

Any progress on the community wallet? progress is being made with small youtubers, but for the bigger amounts we would like to use the community pool

I also wonder, I want to propose my youtube proposal, but dont really have the 10k to put in like that, would it also be possible to host such a community wallet to help bring together the deposit?

Team owned YouTube collabs wallets:

FX-CORE (FX COIN) - fx1p6fr0dcg0u9pkwra2kxwmu0guvudqsueh420hl

ERC-20 (FX COIN) - 0x91DCE1FE2Cb42AF7acb39F02fEAf9Bb1b421F2CB

ERC-20 (DAI, USDT) - 0x91DCE1FE2Cb42AF7acb39F02fEAf9Bb1b421F2CB

5 Likes

Thanks for the great job you are doing toward marketing… i surely buy u a coffee…

I have a contribution to make pertaining to the donation wallet .

The fact still remains that most people that want to engage or help to contribute towards the project progress, can’t because they might have only little portfolio.

I think majority of our community are either the middle class or low class investors, yet we are not making it easy for them to want to help the community.

Most of my community members could not do anything when fx-eth bridge came out because of fees… most of there fx still lies on erc20 chain… and you will see more donation from members if they have more flexible and cheap donation chain…

My point is, we should have a tron USDT donation wallet or the bep20 USDT donation link… then you can see more donations, no matter how small…

Why will i want to donate $50 in usdt and pay $40 in gas fees… it doesn’t make any sense and that is why the lower class community members can’t join hands in helping the project grow…

1 Like

Hi

Thanks for your hardwork,… i will suggest we add trx20 USDT and bep20 USDT address…

New video about Function X from a youtuber! Every video counts!

1 Like

Sometimes simple messages like “The Next XXX” (even though not always precise messaging) actually can catch the newcomer’s attention.

4 Likes

I wrote the script for our first marketing video. Thought including this will catch eyes. Youtuber mostly followed it. I believe we have the potential to be next Solana especially if we get our BoB phone into life again. @zaccheah

I came into Function X because of BoB phone. I am a long term holder of pundix

1 Like

2nd Sponsored Video. Function X Ad on Crypto TV. 50k subs. XRP and ADA audience. 3 min video along with XRP @zaccheah @eduardstal @indra

3 Likes

Donate to community marketing pool

I think we need to have a dedicated section for these proposals. Then you can set fund raising targets based on opportunities that come up. As a delegator I am willing to donate a portion of staking rewards whenever I withdraw to delegate again. I am sure others will be willing as well, if we set fund targets.

1 Like

well looking into this, I got a reply from Lisa and some marketing costs from her and to tell the truth I’m disheartened by the crypto space, a blanket has been lifted from my eye’s and as the old saying goes money talks, I can now understand why the team promotes self advertisement and personally I believe in the near future the project will grow to a level the press will come for free, you would have to pay these sorts of people 10s of thousands just for 1 to promote you to a point you believe it’s making a difference let alone many of them, sorry i have no more interest in sucking funds out of supporters in what’s likely to make little difference to our position, Find Bang for buck newby’s prepared to make a noise for the fun of it or propose to the EGF and create our news media especially for PUNDIX use crypto gift’s to get the numbers, use products we have to work for us, you could easy waist a million in crypto for a non result

2 Likes

@LKYBOB Organic marketing or exposure will take years. I did 2 videos.

1st one for 80$. 2nd one for 600$. Dozens of people has to be contacted for better deals. I contacted atleast 20 youtubers.

Paid marketing is important for any product. If everyone believed in organic reach you won’t see any advertisements on TV or social media.

1 Like

Or do what Crypto.com do, do Facebook ads, blog ads, website ads, brave browser ads, coinmarket cap ads, twitter ads. Don’t necessarily have to go the influencer route.

Traditional advertisements works wonders.

This doesn’t cost huge up front and the team can set budget per day.

1 Like

You have to consider, fx ecosystem benefits the most from higher fx coin price.

Example: 75 million EGF funds at price of $1 means we have 75 million dollars for development. If price was at $0.1, we would only have 7.5 million for development. Now if we can get the price to $10 a coin, fx ecosystem will have $750 million dollars of development funds.

If it takes $1 million to raise another $675 million for development, it is a no-brainer for me. I just don’t understand why the team and supporters like yourself don’t see it that way?

I would love a response from team to explain why we are not prioritizing increasing coin value hence, increasing development funds.

The team has never been about increasing value in terms of price, their mantra has always been to concentrate on building use cases to provide value to it’s investors which they hope, in turn, increases price. While we don’t necessarily agree with it, you gotta respect that they never deviated from that and still holds true. Zac would say that himself if asked, I’ve seen him say it plenty of times

1 Like

The development funds are in fx coins, so to develop fx ecosystem, they have to sell these coins in market and use the proceeds.

Higher fx price = more development funds for the ecosystem.

More development funds = more applications developed, more usage and better adaption.

1 Like