Zac -> 100 XPOS -> El Salvador

@zaccheah,

Could you tell us abit more about the 100 XPOS for El Salvador.
I’m asking because the country is at the moment a big issue on twitter.
And I see a lot of opportunity in promoting XPOS (Pundi) now on twitter.

So a brief question… did you have contact (even brief) with the president or any of his staff…
Or what is Pundi’s entry…

Keep up the good work!!!

1 Like

We are in talk with the government official now. It will be proceeded with proper procedure. Arrangement will made and announced once it is all settled. Stay tuned.

15 Likes

@Peko

That is REALLY GREAT NEWS!!!
Thanks for the heads up.

5 Likes

Morning everyone. If Pundians can add here as much support of suggestions and ideas for El Salvador, I think Team PundiX benefit by it.

Such as a list of the top retailers in El Salvador. Just going work, but if someone can pull this up. Any datas for Pundix, no idea is a bad idea, keep them coming Pundians.

4 Likes

Don’t know a lot about El Salvador (yet, but bet that will change soon…:-)) but maybe this link can help:

https://www.zoominfo.com/companies-search/location-el-salvador-industry-retail

3 Likes

Congrats for this awesome move PundiX Team!! Anything we, the community, can do just tell us.

This is the real beginning of cryptocurrencies, right now Ladies and Gentlemen. Let’s continue doing our best :muscle: :muscle:

4 Likes

Awesome. Keep up the Great Work.

2 Likes

Pundi is leady the way!

2 Likes

I was reading the btc news today and saw this…

All it will take for us is to get some light exposure into this arena.

Is this the beach scene that has been mentioned???

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

@zaccheah @DavidK @Peko

Can be a good breeding ground also for BOB.

First Pundians, we need to hit the mainnet target and unleash/untie the team’s hands, as well as their technologies. This will fast forward a lot of developments and deployments.

5 Likes

El Salvador, and now Paraguay too. It’s happening…exciting news for crypto lately

1 Like

What of Germany? Coin base has been granted license! I think the team should take advantage of this opportunity. Over $400 billion investment

2 Likes

We are now a few months further… Any more news?
@Peko