Zac: feature request for f(x)Wallet

would love to see those too ! esp. no. 1 and 2

Added #7.

If the staking is really auto-compounded, i hope it will be clarified and hope to see the word “Auto-compounded” in the staking option.

See how PancakeSwap recently added their Auto-Compounded Pool and their AUM increased by a shitload.

People are naturally attracted to things that are hassle-free. The word alone will dispel all the doubts and attract more stakers. And in return, the network will be even more secured since the staked ratio will climb.

Look at what Binance just did today, 1 day after i said #7.

Auto-compound - You can subscribe On/Off.

They are aimming to attract all the investors / stakers.

5 Likes

Don’t know exactly what autocompound is, can imagine what though.

But guess it has to be a optional thing then??

For example: you can hit an autocompound button and then choose to autocompound every day, or week or month, or something like that.
And option to stop autocompound.
So you have the control for yourself?

Or is auto really auto, with no choosing if you want it or not?

1 Like

A conversion to euro or other standard fiat…
Now my wallet is in US dollars… would love to see it in euro.

6 Likes
  1. Estimated Daily Earnings

Hope there will be a line where we can see a estimated daily earning based on how much we hold with the current APR.

It changes based on our holdings and current APR - basic maths.

For example only:

I delegated 100k FX - Current APR 100%

Estimated Daily Earning: 273 FX

So when i see i’m earning 273 FX a day and if i’m not satisfied, i will purchase more to increase my overall earnings.

In a way, this also helps increase holders / staked ratio for those who have a end goal in mind.

Like an end goal to achieve, 1000 FX earnings a day. I will keep delegate more till i hit my goal.

4 Likes

A possibility to enter the nonce number on eth to be able to cancel a pending transaction.
Very helpful when eth gas fees go up and transactions are pending for hours or even days.

3 Likes

sometimes I miss this pair flip function

1 Like

Second this

4 Likes

9. Re-staked Button / Compound Button for Rewards

Currently, we can only claim our rewards back to our wallets.

Can you guys add in the option of compounding/restaking our rewards so we don’t have to do multiple steps / fees?

So there will be 2 options.

Claim Rewards
Compound Rewards

Claim Rewards = Claiming it back into our wallets
Compound Rewards = Send FX directly back into the validator, thus compounding

This helps to increase the staked ratio since Function X Team is aiming for at least 51% staked ratio while we, the delegator get to compound our earnings.

It is definitely a win-win-win scenario.

Function X will be able to reach the goal of 51% staked faster.
Delegators will be able to compound our earnings with just a click.
The Function X Network will be more secured as more people re-staked.

It’s a triple win.

Oh and since most of the coins will be staked and compounded organically, there will be lesser supply on exchanges. And everyone knows that a lesser supply tends to lead to a higher value per coin.

A win-win-win-win scenario :slight_smile:

5 Likes

only your reducing the blocks produced reducing the tx’s reducing your rewards

Item #1: Telegram or Signal or Olvid integration to send coins.
Item#2: address book integration.
Item#3: live currency translator to send BUSD or crypto EURO using any coin.
Item#4: implementation of a unique pseudonym for each wallet/address
Item#5: capability to add a small message when sending FX/PUNDIX.

3 Likes

Could we have a overall tab called “Allocations” and we see a breakdown of all our coins holding in percentage?

Would be great to see each have their own chart beside the name too if that’s possible.

Similar to this:

Pictures are not mine, sourced from google.

3 Likes

Its best we focus on getting mainnet stage 3 released by December before focusing on wallet features

Most likely they have different devs for different departments.

Wallet App and Blockchain dev are 2 different things unless they have the same dev working on the same thing.

Wallet app features and UI/UX is also just as important as it is the only place where users can stake PUNDIX and FX. It is part of the whole ecosystem.

If there are different teams for wallet development and blockchain development then it’s ok.

Examples are:

Hope we can have a feature that tracks our net worth overtime. Majority of the apps have this - a basic portfolio tracker.

Also have a breakdown overview of our total assets in percentage and pie chart.

Credits: Bitworth App

I guess the team can sort of take ideas from various existing apps and implement them.

5 Likes

Could dutch translation for the f(x) wallet be an option, since there’s a quite big userbase from Netherlands and Belgium.

And what needs to be taken into consideration for translating it ?

1 Like

@zaccheah dutch translation

My favorite from the suggestions above:

-Ledger Trezor Login
-Balance of staked coins on the main wallet page

1 Like

Is someone already doing a Turkish Translation?

Google Translate: Yes, we got the #fxwallet #fx application from the #ios application. The only problem for now is that there is no Turkish language option, I hope they will fix that problem soon. I think the Turkish market should not be underestimated.

4 Likes