Zac: ultimate short guide to claiming

What happens when smaller supporters add to this contract, will the extra show in the FX app staked qty, or will the extra staked be on pundi’s good faith they will be returned later to the supporter

3 Likes

hi zac, how to know when the lower gas price is.

3 Likes

the gas is based on the current gwei in ethereum. you can always check it in here: 6 Gwei | Ethereum Gas Tracker | Etherscan. It is pretty low right now

4 Likes

In my humble opinion, it is very low likely that a whale decides to invest the pending 7.4 millions of FX that currently missing for the Mainnet milestone.

First of all, why should be the reason/incentive for a whale to invest now with no a clear reference to the reward to be received when we come from a period of 2.5 months of very interesting APY? If during Defi Farming, a whale has not decided to invest to obtain a good reward, I think that now is not going to invest.

On the other hand, the conditions have changed. Now, if I am not wrong, the Defi Farming wallet is not working in the same manner because the Smart Contract is finished for Staking. It means, as you pointed, it is necessary to send with a direct transaction an amount of FX to a private wallet. That is very risky for the “theoretical” whale because there is no way to Redeem. As you always said “your keys your tokens”. In this case, the direct transaction means that you are losing the control of your FX.

For all these reason, in my opinion, the period of time from now to the end of the month only will serve for continuing losing % of Stake in the Defi Farming wallet because users prefer to take advantage now of the low fees and it is reasonable considering that now it is really difficult to reach the aim of 20% Staking.

Then, from my point of view, we could have these two options:

1.- The team decided to add the pending FX to the Defi Farming wallet, quickly before the % of Staking continue going down and proceed with the launch of the Mainnet.

2.- Organize some kind of Defi Farming in the FX Core. I mean, open the FX Core as a centralized network with team validators, allowing users to contribute to the stake and once the staked amount is 20%, externalize and decentralize the network and proceed with the launch of the Mainnet, continuing with the 3 stages that you already presented.

I know that for option 2, to reward users during the period of centralized network, you should consider a new poll of FX because the new generation of FX should not possible up to having the network really launched but in any case, in the first option it is also necessary the FX contribution of the team.

Moreover, with the second option, this time the little holders could have the opportunity to contribute in the launch of the Mainnet (assuming that fees in FX Core, even centralized, should be really low) and I think that the 20% Staking could be reached quickly.

Whatever the case, I kindly ask you to refocus the situation and propose a really feasible alternative because waiting for the grace of a whale to invest a huge amount of FX by means of direct transaction (and without knowing the exact reward to be obtained) and besides taking into account that every hour the % Staking is being reducing, is a chimera that only will serve to lose time up to the end of the month. I think that we should accept the current situation and go quickly to the next phase, whatever is.

8 Likes

It’s 5 days surely the serious holders will wait 5 more day, then I’m sure Pundi will make a decision what come next

3 Likes

Tbh i think the target won’t be reached unless some sort of miracle will happen. It’s already gradually going lower.

Is it possible that the team fill up the gap on the second or last day as a last resort?

3 Likes

i keep noticing a recurring theme inside the telegram channels. people keep asking questions and then the purported ‘supporters’ of PUNDIX are angry at people and telling people to do research.

perhaps the whole entire rollout is too confusing and complicated –

1. most people do not have time to go through all the medium pages in length. things should be made simpler, not more complicated. fact is, this whole swapping process and staking has been painstakingly confusing. That is the truth. instead of wondering why people are not doing their research, maybe we should focus on dumbing it down for most of the people who just want to park their money.

2. community/moderators/supporters need to stop being angry and telling people to go do more research because asking simple questions on telegram is a style of research. LIKE IT OR NOT, THAT IS WHAT WALLSTREETBETS are doing, and this is the trend. we should embrace it.

I am noticing this community has a lot of self defeating behaviours. alot of censorship happening instead of really finding out the actual problems. not everyone is a sophisticated investor, and not everyone has the time. Isn’t that the point of inclusion and centralization? mass adoption?

12 Likes

I agree, the key to adoption is to make it simple for the public to use. This is a difficult task but it must be done. We need FAQs and even tutorials in the wallet. And even important information to be sent directly to FX wallet.

6 Likes

definitely agree with that. much easier to find info on the wallet than have to look at medium all the time and for new users, they would have a hard time verifying the information and sources

4 Likes

It represents the end of the staking contract period.

However if you do not redeem, you’re still helping Pundians contribute towards the 75m target. So claiming is fine, but not redeem.

3 Likes

I am not engaged in telegram groups, but I fully support your views here, that is a must, and thank you pointing this out, you’re absolutely right.

This is the approaches we must uphold, let’s be nice, patience and gentle with other Pundians.

5 Likes

@zaccheah I gladly want to help out and send my FX to your wallet.

The only thing is:
I did a withdrawal on the 4th of April from Bithumb to my FX wallet. Bithumb messed this withdrawal up (they acknowledged this).
The transaction instantly got reverted back to the Bithumb wallet.
The past 3 months I asked when they give my FX coins back and they are only saying "we are working on it, be patient. 3 months long. Same message each day.

Even @indra tried, but without result.

If you manage to get them to fix this, you can directly stake these coins in the pool.

2 Likes

Hi @zaccheah
I am really confused because what I stake is PuNDiX and I try to claim my 5% of fx earnings from staking PuNDiX and at the same time I redeemed my PuNDiX already since it’s not part of fx mainnet right? My question is why until now I didn’t received my 5 % FX earnings? It’s been 30 minutes already since I processed it and I redeemed already PuNDiX but it is already in my wallet, where did I go wrong? Should I wait more time for it to process to get my fx earnings… pls help me understand

2 Likes

@zaccheah ll purchase the remaining tokens needed and stake them for our cause;

I will just need you to leverage 99.97% of them for me please :+1::rofl:

3 Likes

go to the fx wallet tap it and go into explorer and see what the TX data tells you

2 Likes

Was worth a try :rofl:

3 Likes

Hi @zaccheah and @DavidK

In the five days from 16 to 20 Jun 2021, the total fx staked has dwindled from 71+M to 66+M fx. There is no sign that the net stake from the community will be able to bring us cross the 75M target by tomorrow 21 Jun 2021.

Tomorrow, 21 Jun 2021 is the official last day that the fx staking smart contract ends. Yes, I am aware that the “backdoor” last day is 30 Jun 2021 as you have shared this rather late into the staking process that started some 10+ weeks ago. While I appreciate the thought to “take care of” the newer members of the community by creating this “backdoor” last day, it is nevertheless still a backdoor and was not revealed at the launch of the staking program.

Now, more than ever, the community wants to know what PUNDIX and Function X Foundation plans are. It is unlikely that the fx mainnet will not be launched IMHO even if the 75M target is not met by the community. However, if both PUNDIX and Function X Foundation are sticking to the philosophical view, at this critical juncture, of only launching the mainnet when the community stake the amount, then please also let the community know soon.

Appreciate your official announcements soon.

Regards.

MakeTheSwitch

5 Likes

All the answers are available one thing pundi is not is uninformative, It’s not a back door it’s the end date of the contract always supplied in the instructions, Main net will begin regardless; the wait is to achieve the % for the best security of the net work, if the supporters don’t step up to the plate they will start Main net with more caution, the delay it not for your inconvenience it for the security of the network as a decentralized network

2 Likes

Have some faith

2 Likes

@zaccheah @DavidK @Danny

Do you have any news for today?

From my last message, we have lost more than 1 million of FX from Stake and the trend seems to continue reducing the amount staked.

We can continue waiting until June 30th but in my humble opinion, it is something useless.

Please, consider some of the proposals that I did or go to another solution for the launch of the Mainnet better than a simple wait.

On the other hand, during the wait, I would really appreciate if you could give us more details concerning the next steps. Assuming that we reach the goal of 20%, how this is transformed in a 20% stake in FX Core if the FX amount is cumulated in an ETH Smart Contract and all users (sooner or later) should redeem by themselves? At some point, the staked amount should be reduced in ETH Smart Contract to be increased in FX Core Stake and that it is not an automatic even, that is something that users should do by themselves because we are working with private wallets.

In other words… how could you guarantee that a 20% in the ETH Smart Control will imply a 20% in FX Core Stake? Maybe, when users redeem after reaching 20% of Stake or after June 30th (with no goal reached), they will decide to do not stake in FX Core for whatever reason.

In conclusion, from my perspective which is reduced because I have no all information (for this reason I kindly ask you to share the next steps), I cannot see any link between reaching the goal in the Defi Farming and guarantee the same 20% in the FX Core if users are requested at the end to redeem.

Then could you give us more visibility about the process? And please, go further and let aside the useless wait until end of month.

Thank you for your support.

5 Likes