18th Nov All-hands Meeting

This is a comment more then a question, I read that Zac is having another interview with Ryan Matta, which is amazing, but Zac, can you please take a look at ways to improve your Audio equipment. Ryan made a comment that he had to spend a lot of time and money on editing because there were parts of the interview, you were inaudible. Optics, to new investors, are really important and having inadequate equipment to do interviews is a bad look. Thanks for your consideration.

4 Likes

Yea i agree. When i was playing lots of memecoin, even the devs had to buy proper equipment to look and sound professional. If a meme project can do it, i think a proper company will definitely be able to too. Since first impression for new investors will be key to attracting them.

Don’t have to be in a suit etc since most rich people just wear a tee but audio/graphic equipment has to be top quality since this shows quality.

I think for everyone who will be speaking, not just Zac, to have proper audio equipment and HD camera.

1 Like

Yes, David bought new mic, I am going to pick up one this weekend, promise.

6 Likes

@zaccheah @indra Did you guys reply to this question…i did not see any answer to this post in medium post…this is the hottest post at this moment …lots of people are trying to claim atm…why would you guys ignore… can someone answer