Artwork: info graphic and designs

5 Likes

Very nice! Can you please send them in some kind of editable format so I don’t have to retype all the text? Thanx!

Sure, I’ll get them over to you. I haven’t updated all the countries it is being deployed to and also some of the offices are now closed.

All the other resumes, I believe the infos are correct.

Please feel free to check the datas everyone, any mistakes or whatnot, please input here. Thank you in advance everyone.

2 Likes

Wow, this is great.

Who needs markering consultancy when team has you two @rob and @Superbit123
This is the way!
So much info, also for existing members and holders, think every pundian should read it all.

Looking forward to the results of the redesign of the flyers!

@Superbit123 maybe PundiMaster would be good title for you :+1:

2 Likes

Based on information provided in the AMA and here on the forum, I’ve designed some simple infographics that can be used as marketing material across social media.

The images are in 1080x1080px which work well on social media (minimum compression on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc). Please let me know if you need the graphics in higher res, or other dimensions (for film or similar). I will be happy to provide that.

CLAMING STAKING REWARDS

FUNCTION X MAINNET LAUNCH PROCESS - 92%

3 STAGES OF FUNCTION X DEVELOPMENT

9 Likes

@rob wonderful “simple” design!!! Congrats.
This is useful. Unfortunately in my perspective a bit to late… This had to be done last week… So everyone was up to date before staking ended. And NO that is not your fault, that is not what I meant by it :slight_smile:

This is for me one of the reasons why they need a marketing branch asap…
@zaccheah

and hire Rob :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Damn man, they should just hire you :heart_eyes:

This background X design is simply beautiful. I don’t know why, but I really like it. This is diamond :gem:

High class, thank you @rob . Perfect as always.

1 Like

Great work, posted in the Reddit subs

I agree with your views, @ive. I understand exactly what you mean. For branding and marketing to truly work it needs to be integrated at the core of an organization or company. Branding also needs to be present at the top level of the company, sidelining product and business development. That is the only way to develop a seamless process where material and content can be produced ahead of time to ensure a strong and coherent brand expression across all touchpoints.

3 Likes

Had some extra time to spare so i turned the three steps of the FUNCTIONX development into a gif.

FUNCTIONX_stages_Animated

7 Likes

Rob, couldn’t explain it more clearly then using your words :).

@zaccheah

1 Like

It’s just awesome.
No words
Perfect.

1 Like