BlindBox NFT: Zac's social experiment

It is very interesting, and Could be applied to a ideia that I’m been thinking

1 Like

My #2

Awesome!. …

IMG_20210911_223003

My number was a property that sold out last month, for $193,000… My imaginary nft is expensive… Hahaha​:wink::wink::smiley::smile::smiley::house::house:

1 Like

46632051 How are you relating it to things,

How about do a BlindBox gift to NPXSXEM holders since we are supporting this project.

I am new to Loot, but looks like this numbers can be correlated with some attributes/ skills / items from a character.

1 BlindBox consists of 8 digit combinations of 0-9, so there is a 43,046,721 combinations.

How to claim?

To be honest, i think its a wild and interesting idea, would like to see other’s comments on this. It will be even better if there is a prize for unique characters.

1 Like

You can use number sequence as first two numbers as Power stats, second two as defense define, third two as speed define, Fourth two as attributes

Can be applied to item for MMORPG.

As well you can use a table as A0Z25 to switch numbers to letters and set stats based on that on specific line

Illustration example:

2 C Crossive
3 - stat
Crossive 3dmg.

3 -
2 -

1 -
4 -

5 - F
0 - A

Fire - Agility
Fire - 0
5 - Agility

The table I used:

A0 - B1 - C2 - D3 - E4 - F5 - G6 - H7 -I8 - J9 - K10 -L11 - M12 - N13 - O14 - P15 - Q16 - R17 - S18 - T19 - U20 - V21 - W22 - X23 - Y24 - Z25

we use the first 9 as the transformation is single digits, if we use doubles at certain line for combination we can use the remaining options.

As for Uniqueness approach, The nft have no visuals so it got to be the numbers play out.

The nice thing that chances are limited as number of miniting so I had an idea about it.

Example how you make people mint whole 7777

We can use ladder method sample illustration:

12345678 / 01234567 / 23456789 as unique
item (legendary)

Another sample for legendary sample illustration:

Doubles method for Rare sample illustration:

rare items can have many variations than legendary so it can make it fair with RNG

This can be applied for single line stats or double line stats as its another way to value the card in matter of being rarecard mostly will be noted via (Traders ) ( Collectors ) in short it won’t affect the gameplay.

This is only idea illustration for brain storming

As for there are limitation of 7777 nft only. Our collection in this group can have there own limited stats and uniqueness as example Functionx tribe.

Claimed #6666

Pretty seamless to use Wallet Connect & OpenSea via F(X) Wallet.

Tips:
If you’re thinking of claiming, check to ensure unclaimed # is available on OpenSea.

0.030001 Ether is good number to pay for (excluding gas fees)

Have fun!

its a creative way and i love this idea.
is there any way to vote this?

or 1 question before vote is, how to invite more people to join this, so we can have a fair vote result? just my 2 cents.

1 Like

Can refer to this.

new to this forum, saw the link from twitter.

any airdrop or reward for holding blind box NFT? does the number mean something?

Hi guys and girls,

It’s been a great experiment over this weekend. Thank you early birds that minted BlindBox #NFT!

Take home points:

1. BlindBox is something that we can consider integrating into other chains especially Function X - to let people create NFTs in an easy and possibility code-less way. Also, f(x) Wallet will support ERC-721 and we hope to further integrate ERC-721 elements into our Function X smart contract capabilities.

2. There are lots of creative juice flowing and I’d like to see this grow. Games, comics, lucky draws, gifts, novels etc are ways we could interpret this provided if people want to build it. Please throw out ideas.

3. As said from the beginning, I won’t run BlindBox therefore I want to ask everyone the direction of BlindBox. For now, I’d like to propose @BlueStitch to care take and eventually hand it to someone that is not from the company - preferably in weeks. The person/group will also take over the financial responsibilities

4. Eth collected (potentially up to 250 Eth) from the minting of BlindBox NFT will be utilized for the project and we can vote for the project usage. The Eth will be handed over to the person/group mentioned above and they will act as caretakers. Using this money, caretakers will ensure that the BlindBox project continues to grow.

5. Lastly, if BlindBox ever grow beyond our imagination. It can support Function X and Pundi X but it is not the main reason BlindBox is created. It is a social experiment meant for creators to flourish.

Someone very smart once said “creativity is intelligence having fun”. Let’s have fun as creators!

12 Likes

Someone very smart once said “creativity is intelligence having fun”. Let’s have fun as creators!

Love this.

nicely said… i am onboard… :smiley:

cannot wait to see where this social experiment will lead us to :slight_smile:

1 Like

We will find out in a few year’s

First thanks Zac for taking step A for community to start new collaboration project.

Am personally into nft’s as they are related to gaming world and open new direction for gaming as play to earn.

Most of the upcoming projects aim for “play to earn” MMORPG so it’s the way can lead to success.

I had a comment about the number display as starting point for creating more ideas and going to add more ideas in upcoming time for more brainstorming.

2 Likes

Exciting lookig forward