Closing automactly SWAP contracts after close dapp?

Closing automactly SWAP contracts after close dapp?

does its possible someday if is hacked the farming pools to lose wallets founds?

the first is called Revoke from a swap app, I think it what your asking? revoke a contract after your done, it’s a great idea!, I think eth just supply’s a revoke page you can check your wallet address and revoke any open contracts, costs the same eth fee’s to do it though, maybe a minimum of being able to do the same, an auto-revoke would probably be popular maybe?

farming pools I believe are held in a custody contract of the pool, i think but don’t quote me but there is always risk, that’s why you should limit your risk so if loss happens although tragic you don’t loose everything. but when you enter these things your excepting you know there is risk, so basically anything not in cold storage has a potential of loss, nothing to say if there is loss a project won’t do what it can to recover them.

Is there a tutorial somewhere on how to best do this?

for eth network contracts you can , I used this a while ago to revoke some eth contracts, I don’t know if there is a system for any other networks, https://revoke.cash/

1 Like

Ok I Give it a try … thx

1 Like

My question is whether the fxcore network closes the contracts with wallet connect by disconnecting the fxwallet from whatever AMM.

sorry my Bad, I usually try to manually disconnect the wallet and check the page look like it disconnected, if I’m in doubt, I’ll reconnect and disconnect again to be sure I seen it disconnect, but I’m struggling to be sure I’m answering what you want to know, tag a team member may have a clearer answer, as more info is required about what your wallet connection was for to know if it’s a contract that could hold a connection, either way for our network I don’t have the answer sorry.

1 Like

ok, thanks.

i will wait answers.

Ok but try tagging the project admins @BlueStitch Andreas might know, like this , otherwise your waiting for them to discover the topic

1 Like

Hi @Aritz_Bahamonde

I’m checking with the devs and will get back to you

1 Like

ok, thank you.