Community marketing efforts

Neutral growth have always been the most efficient way to archive success. I understand. Either way is awesome so long as it will attract more audience to pundix

2 Likes

RE: Marketing

My personal opinion here, from the people I see and speak too, most seem to use twitter to read/understand projects. It’s a good way of almost forcing exposure to projects by using popular hashtags. It would make sense for everyone to has twitter and is an Pundix/FX holder to follow each other and be responsive to others posts, plenty of retweets, likes, comments will then increase others visibility of it.

It doesn’t take long once you come across Pundi X Labs to realise that it’s something you want to be invested in, it’s just getting people to notice it and not focus on prior swaps.

The project is solid, the APY is great. We should all be shouting about it.

To the team, for just a general nobody investor like me, graphics, videos, one liners etc… Posting in a group here would be great to allow all of us to head to twitter (and others) and share/talk about everything.

5 Likes

Makes it pure and I agree

1 Like

I also fully agree with this. Can’t be a pump and dump kind of project where people hype it up.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/MrRicho48/status/1421235220997496841

1 Like

I’m not sure about paying for a shill. A sponsorship yes. Actually an interview directly with a high profile, yes.

Also, a real team should be built worldwide. A ever expanding team. A mastermind. In the true meaning of.

PundiX is not localized. Remote work is working.

There is a strategic way to get everyone to know, because most ARE unaware, but there is one, who must persistently continuously give interviews.

That is key. I mean for the almighty allowed David golnstein on national television here in the USA. If that can happen, I’m sure we can get Zac, or any representative with high confidence to speak on a great project.

Pretty soon, people will flock to what’s shoved in their face, (lighting network) and square.

Now even though square does not hold a massive amount of the market, it will gain with crypto acceptance across its platform.

It’s time to get serious with marketing. People have HUGE ideas to present. If only they could get the support, as they have supported the project.

A mastermind is a group of collective individuals that come together to make one mind.

5 Likes

Tend to agree with this in part, it’s difficult to create a large splash in the market with just the holders tweeting/blogging etc… there are thousands of cryptos out there, mostly trash and each holder tells the next how there’s will be the next big thing.

A public, high profile appearance, just one or two really gives holders something to spread and shout about alongside the solid credentials and fundamentals.

My thoughts though, if regulated or working with governments/payment companies I assume there are certain restrictions around the marketing/interviews etc

To give context to others, I work in finance and cannot speak to any journalist, tweet, write a LinkedIn post or go to the toilet without running it past the HR/Marketing team for qualification.

3 Likes

I agree. Celsius CEO loves to do AMA / Interviews with many different people and that made a domino effect, making other people want to interview him. Including Tim Draper.

2 Likes

Interviews are great publicity. That combined with talks at conferences (which the team does very well in the past - See the BOB phone reception for example) create a very good passive goodwill news cycle.

I am hoping that we see that type of thing once the main products are launched on FX core

2 Likes

Obviously, covid hasn’t helped getting to conferences etc… as things start relaxing I am sure we will see more of them team out there. Zac speaks well in my opinion and comes across great, so we will look out for more of that! In the meantime, we need to do what we can on twitter etc…

Nice Dutch. :facepunch:

1 Like

Any way we can pay to make it a promoted post on Reddit? I would contribute a 1000 fx to the ad fees if we could do something like that. There are so many posts on r/cryptocurrency that I’m worried it’d get lost pretty quick

1 Like

Hi everyone :wave:

Here some stuff i made or collected during this years. feel free to use and edit .

20200927_111008CityEeg9z2ZWsAMlQhuFXQRgqKYAtekpundixPOSDeviceQRracismoUploading: Scams.gif…Terra douradoUploading: Xpos.jpg…Uploading: xposen.png…Uploading: xposrobot.jpg…

6 Likes

9 Likes

Honestly we need a art section in FX forum to store pictures like these. The community could find pictures more easily and could use with their idea’s.

Great and also some funny pics🙂

5 Likes

You can vote here :point_up: for forum artist section.

The lack of urgency is allowing growth of other projects in the same category. It’s gonna take more than doing what we can on Twitter.

2 Likes

Awesome work, you have been quite busy :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm:

1 Like

I’m with you mate. Guess from our side, that’s almost all we can do.

Also everyone needs to not only upvote but add valuable questions and content threads into the post.

Please make sure you immediately post the thread into the fx market chat. One of the admins there will ping everyone to start our replies

1 Like