Some idea popped into my head.
About delegating $FX.
Would it be possible to cross delegate?
I mean, delegate your fx through fxwallet get $fx as reward and then have a choice to get extra/secundary rewards like $wan or $matic or $tron, or whatever bridge is supported on the fxchain?
Just like delegating $pundix and get pundix as reward and $purse as secundary token.
That would be something new in the Crypto space, right
Not sure if it’s feasible because rewards are given from blocks generating tokens and fees, in return for securing the network.
- Delegating $PUNDIX
- $PUNDIX reward comes from <gas fees> while $PURSE is from <block rewards>.
- Rewards that originated from gas fees + block reward are considered sustainable.
- By sustainable, I don’t mean token value but the ability to generate tokens consistently.
So back to your idea, the reward has to come from somewhere so I don’t think it’s possible to get secondary token as it isn’t sustainable.
- Let’s give it a benefit of the doubt and say $matic will be the secondary reward.
The question is:
- Will someone provide constant liquidity so $matic can always be given out as extra?
- There has to be $matic generating from somewhere or else someone has to manually fill.
→ There has to be an exchange of values which is <securing> for <rewards>.
It is a good thought though!
That would be possible in the future with <Replicated Security> on FXCore.
- Rewards originate from an external branch chain and they allocate a portion of their chain’s revenue to FXCore delegators in return for securing their network with FX Validators.