ENS dApp

Hi,

Lately, since the latest f(x)Wallet update (over Android), I’ve been having lots of issues with Tx validation.
The latest one happens when I try to validate an ETH transaction over the “Ethereum Name Service” dApp.
From the ENS dApp on my smartphone, I can connect my wallet (thru WalletConnect or MetaMask), process with ENS information filling, and when I click start timer on the ENS dApp (when it should ask for transaction validation), the f(x)Wallet app suddenly closes.

I managed to get the following traces :

"com.walletconnect.android.internal.common.exception.CannotFindSequenceForTopic: Cannot find sequence for given topic: c6601cdbfac35dbfa160b651007f8fda5b6e6a015bb3aeb88cd9f160121a555e
 at com.walletconnect.sign.engine.use_case.calls.RespondSessionRequestUseCase$respondSessionRequest$2.invokeSuspend(Unknown Source:146)
 at com.walletconnect.sign.engine.use_case.calls.RespondSessionRequestUseCase$respondSessionRequest$2.invoke(SourceFile:2)
 at com.walletconnect.sign.engine.use_case.calls.RespondSessionRequestUseCase$respondSessionRequest$2.invoke(SourceFile:1)
 at kotlinx.coroutines.intrinsics.UndispatchedKt.startUndispatchedOrReturn(Unknown Source:7)
 at kotlinx.coroutines.SupervisorKt.supervisorScope(Unknown Source:9)
 at com.walletconnect.sign.engine.use_case.calls.RespondSessionRequestUseCase.respondSessionRequest(Unknown Source:12)
 at com.walletconnect.sign.engine.domain.SignEngine.respondSessionRequest(Unknown Source:7)
 at com.walletconnect.sign.client.SignProtocol$respond$1.invokeSuspend(Unknown Source:76)
 at kotlin.coroutines.jvm.internal.BaseContinuationImpl.resumeWith(Unknown Source:11)
 at kotlinx.coroutines.DispatchedTask.run(Unknown Source:93)
 at kotlinx.coroutines.internal.LimitedDispatcher$Worker.run(Unknown Source:3)
 at kotlinx.coroutines.scheduling.TaskImpl.run(Unknown Source:2)
 at kotlinx.coroutines.scheduling.CoroutineScheduler.runSafely(Unknown Source:0)
 at kotlinx.coroutines.scheduling.CoroutineScheduler$Worker.executeTask(Unknown Source:14)
 at kotlinx.coroutines.scheduling.CoroutineScheduler$Worker.runWorker(Unknown Source:28)
 at kotlinx.coroutines.scheduling.CoroutineScheduler$Worker.run(Unknown Source:0)
 Suppressed: kotlinx.coroutines.internal.DiagnosticCoroutineContextException: [StandaloneCoroutine{Cancelling}@af6f75b, Dispatchers.IO]

"

It also happens on other dApps.

Thanks.

Regards,
@FrenchXCore

1 Like

SCAM ALERT
Just received a PM from @YusluvDEFi trying to scam me (I think) !!
Scammers are everywhere, even on this forum !

@FrenchXCore It sounds like your query would be best dealt with by the support team.

Please see the link below to our dedicated support line:

Support : [Support](https://exploreonsite.com/)

Note: **Click on the live chat icon at the bottom corner of the page to start a conversation**
1 Like