f(x)Core Mainnet Validator Updates

the possibility to see more than 10 validators at once

You’ve pager at the bottom of the validator’s list page which you can use, set it to 100/page.

Oups… Didn’t see it was added : thanks @kenorb !

All Hands Meeting Dec 16, 2021 09:00 PM (GMT+8)

Hi All Validators,

In case you’ve missed the announcement, you may join us for the Zoom session on Dec 16, 2021 09:00 PM (GMT+8) for the All Hands Meeting.

Do post your questions upon signing up, like some of you are asking if we’re able to change the validator logo, how can we best improve the ROI for validators, what’s in the product pipeline for the network…

Do hope to see all of you there! The sign up link is in the title above.

Hi @Richard can I know when I get rewarded from delegation services, will the reward auto compound to become delegated tokens or do I need to claim the reward and delegate into it to be counted?

for now we do not have a auto compound feature. so you will have to manually claim your rewards. or you can just delegate say 1FX to the same delegator and receive your rewards

Hi All,

• We are EVM compatible for TESTNET!!! for more information, you may visit this post
  • Come and try this fun game (just put together recently as a side project by @IAtheIntern)
  • I have a testnet node for you to connect using whatever browser wallet you would like (metamask would be the most convenient) configurations:

RPC URL: http://47.89.184.165:8545
chainId: 90001
faucet: here

4 Likes

Updates 16 Dec 2021

• I have added in some developer documents for Web3 to our gitbook and some endpoints you can connect to.
  • Just so you know, we are already live for EVM compatibility on testnet.
3 Likes

Updates 21 Dec 2021

• I have changed quite a bit of formatting especially with regards to converting testnet/mainnet into tabs instead and separating the various commands out so it would be easier to just use the in-built copy function
  • updated the grepping of certain config files and installation of fx-core to reflect the EVM code changes
  • I have added in a more detailed explanation on validator rewards (querying and claiming) @cop4200 @FrenchXCore @FxWorldValidator
  • Additionally, we have taken note of your suggestions and are looking to improving the explorer to display more validator features like uptime and also to have a sort function @SCENE @Jan @ClaudioxBarros @kenorb
6 Likes

Uptime and running days would be a great combination since it lets you know how long they have been running.

Since upcoming new validators with a few days runtime may look like they have 100% uptime which could be misleading. Thank you @Richard

Updates 22-12-21 (Truffle Tutorial)

• I have added in a truffle tutorial in the gitbook for anyone who wants to get their hands on deploying some smart contracts on the f(x)Core testnet.

@SCENE will take note

2 Likes

Can take a look at harmony validator - Harmony – Open Consensus for 10B

They even have a in-depth performance overview of each validator if you click any one of the validators. Can see the APY over the long-term at every epoch to see how each validator change their commission fees.

Many filters to sort view too.

Super transparent.

4 Likes

Update 23-12-21: We have launched UniswapV2 on our Testnet!!

For everyone here do give it a GO:
If you are using metamask, do configure it to have the following parameters:
Chain-id: 90001
JsonRPC: https://testnet-fx-json-web3.functionx.io:8545
Fx EVM Browser: https://testnet-fxscan.functionx.io/
Token: FX
Faucet: https://testnet-faucet.functionx.io/

5 Likes

Been playing around back and forth swapping. The Gwei is purposely set to 4000 right? I tried setting the gwei to lesser than 4000 but the transaction failed - insufficient fee.

did you manage to configure it to the correct test network? and also do you have enough test tokens?

Yup everything is correct, just wondering why the fee is so high.

Updates on PancakeSwap & NFT MarketPlace

Merry christmas everyone! We have launched an NFT MarketPlace and PancakeSwap! Do give it a try!

More details can be found in this post.

2 Likes

Did the transaction go through? Because of the denomination. It isnt actually Gwei, its actually FX.

Updates 28-12-21

I have added a couple of documents to our gitbook

• Deployment with hardhat
  • Deployed Testnet Dapps list (uniswap, pancakeswap, bigeyessmalleyes NFT marketplace)
  • Added some queries for validator signature in f(x)cored Commands

For those who have asked some questions with regards commands, I have replied on the technical issues thread

Product Pipeline (no promises though):
There will be a lot of exciting things coming your way especially

• Having our browser and wallet showcasing more validator information
  • Having a sort function
  • A public process flow board for you to track our progress and see what existing ideas there are
4 Likes

Updates 30-12-21

Hope everyone has been happy minting some Wagmi. The following announcement might interest you @SCENE @kenorb @l4zyboi @cop4200

• I have added in some new documents for deploying smart contracts on f(x)Core using Remix

• I have also updated the deployed apps section so you can take a look at what dapps we have now (4 in total)

2 Likes

Cool, Sablier is like an automated payroll system. :kissing_closed_eyes:

Streaming money from my wallet to another friend’s wallet.