Financial transparency

[i use google translator]

With all this information on the table, it is worth remembering that on websites like coinmarketcap and similar, you have to remove the relationship that fxcore is an erc20, I mean that all the pages indicate that fx and pundix are tokens on the ethereum network and The reality is that we already have our own fxcore blockchain and we are independent. We have our own sovereign network.

This I do agree with you.

• But don’t have to remove, FXCORE can be added above ERC20 because FX is EVM compatible and can be traded in other EVM chains.

Example Polygon (MATIC):

thats right, we need to be added and both blockchain be there as info.

ethereum contract and fxcore contract

1 Like

Yup, agreed that the information on CMC/CG needs to be updated to the latest developments.

• So external users can be aware that FX is both EVM and IBC enabled.
2 Likes

@FrenchXCore make us better, as do @SCENE and others.

Suggestions:

• Invite prominent validators onto Spaces, I’d like to see it well reprsented by institution-like validators (eg: Litecoin Foundation), academia (eg: EUCC, Yonsei), community (most of you that run validator and active on forum) and perhaps Cosmos-focused ones (eg: Polkachu)

• @Aritz_Bahamonde we hope to get one (or more) exchange to enable FXCore support - deposit and withdrawal. NFA and no timeline but we are actively working on it. That will also clear the way for $FX being more prominent as a FunctionX native token.

4 Likes

Ok, good.

I see on twitter that coinstore exchange (https://twitter.com/CoinstoreExc) is everydays posting new listing tokens. maybe should to talk with them Maybe out of inertia they add it

Fx should listed on indodax and support fxcore