Function X $FX Token Holders to Receive Exclusive Airdrop in Collaboration with MarginX Projects

Hey MXAlliance!

We are excited to announce an exclusive airdrop for the holders of Function X $FX tokens in collaboration with several forward-thinking projects listed on MarginX. This initiative is designed to thank our community for their ongoing support and engagement.

Ongoing Airdrop Campaign

Tips: This airdrop event is just the beginning! We are planning to make this an ongoing campaign, continually rewarding our community with tokens from new and exciting projects listed on MarginX. Stay connected and keep your tokens in your private wallet or staked to benefit from future airdrops.

There’s 2 campaigns in the pipeline.

1. Airdrops for $FX holders (as above).

https://x.com/marginx_io/status/1782854917637697881?s=46

https://x.com/marginx_io/status/1782996611519611374?s=46

2. ⁠Points system - based on trades - the launch of Spot since Day 1. To be announced later.
We will improve the distribution as we go along. However, the decision for 1st airdrop is final.

Thank you for your support and help promoting MarginX!

6 Likes

i will airdrop byg too
just dm your fxcore for who want to get airdrop

1 Like

It is airdrop time!

Thanks for sharing the info @orbitant

3 Likes

Hi.

I want to thank you for the (first) airdrop.
At first glance, i scratched the back of my head…what is OPPABOBA, what to do with it etc.
But at second glance i realized it gives me a chance to dive deeper into the whole meme coin area and trading/swapping/paring on MarginX.

This airdrop for me is the perfect opportunity to try things out and study it all.
I would call it a wake-up call for me, as just a hodler, a non trader and meme noob.

In fact i managed to make 60fx out of 20 just by trying out :grin:.
It’s not much, but there is more to it than $$ value for me.

I can see the bigger picture in the airdrops stategy.
And for that i speak out my appreciation.

Keep up the good work!

Best regards
Jan

4 Likes

Hi @Jan

Wow! Thank you so much for the positive feedback and encouragement!

It’s fantastic to see that you recognize the potential of memecoins amidst the current trend and hype.

While the concept of memecoins may seem trivial or even laughable to some, beneath the surface lies a proven strategy, exemplified by projects like Solana and Base. These coins not only generate greater awareness and conversation on social media but also lower the barrier of entry for newcomers to the crypto space, particularly those with a penchant for risk-taking (Degens).

Even major players are starting to acknowledge the potential of memecoins. For instance:

“Another framework for thinking about memecoins is as social lotteries.” - Zhusu
(Source: [https://twitter.com/zhusu/status/1774022907519529372])

“…an idea which has the ability to spread virally… that to me is a culture of Web3.” - Yat Siu (Animoca)
(Source: [https://twitter.com/animocabrands/status/1782682401615053099])

We believe that memes represent the new gateway to a lively online community, constituting a novel form of branding and recognition.

As for MarginX, we’re considering a feasible strategy to become the memecoin DEX for Cosmos (Function X is built based off CosmosSDK).

Danny mentioned this in the latest XSpace with CosmosHOSS. (Source: [https://twitter.com/marginx_io/status/1786296420729020492])

And yes, “Hodl in May - airdrops all the way!” We’ll be dropping more memecoins throughout May without revealing the projects until completion.

As Forrest Gump famously said, “My mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.”

Once again, thank you for taking the time to explore and write this post.

Wishing you a fantastic week ahead!

Cheers!

4 Likes

Hello!
First of all, I would like to express my gratitude for the airdrop.
And first of all, for initiatives that attract more and more new people.
It’s cool to see new people becoming interested in our products.
But, as for airdrop.
My personal opinion:
The idea itself is great, but the result:
For holding coins worth several thousand dollars, you get a distribution of less than 1 cent))
This is more likely to turn away newly arrived members who came to us precisely because of the announcement of the drop.
I’m afraid that such marketing may have the opposite effect.…

2 Likes

HI @11110

Thank you for your feedback.

This being MarginX’s inaugural airdrop, we’re in the process of experimenting with various parameters and refining the criteria for each drop. Our aim is to raise awareness beyond the FX community while ensuring that genuine supporters are rewarded, rather than targeting airdrop or bounty hunters.

We have two campaigns lined up: Airdrops and a Points System. Details of the points system, designed for real users engaging in MarginX trading, will be disclosed at a later date.

For those who might have missed the essence of airdrop campaigns, they serve as a marketing tool, generating social media attention and fostering a network effect. We’ll be continuously refining our approach as we progress.

In the realm of reviews, negative feedback can lend credibility to positive reviews; after all, no business is flawless. Despite our best efforts, it’s impossible to please everyone. Therefore, we prioritize actions that align with our long-term vision.

Ultimately, whether the news is positive or negative, what matters is that it sparks conversation on social media.

Good round up of current narratives:

Cheers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Meow, such happy with the meme spirit in the functionx space.

1 Like