FX x ZooGames [UPDATED]

Hello everyone,

Building upon the thoughts shared by the community, I’d like to present a new suggestion for consideration. This suggestion requires ZooGames’ input and focused attention. How about we dive into the concept of integrating the game / ZooGame protocol to contribute to the Total Value Locked (TVL) on the Function X chain?

To elaborate, we could explore mechanisms wherein players are required to lock a certain amount of tokens to gain entry into the game or unlock new specifications and abilities. This approach could potentially have a positive impact.

I’m looking forward to hear your opinions on the feasibility of this idea. Could it realistically be accomplished? If so, we could incorporate TVL into the project’s milestones. I am sharing as an example the Baklava Space proposal: Baklava Space Proposal - FX Delegation Auto-Compound + Synthetic Asset Minting - #61 by JohnB.

Showing an increase in TVL in any blockchain is essential in the space, as in many projects, having a high TVL is important.

On another note, I’d like to express gratitude to the ZooGames team for their efforts in updating the milestones; the revised version looks impressive. With this positive step, we can now focus our discussions on refining the game aspect.

Furthermore, there’s no need to rush. We have time to discuss the proposal. This approach will benefit both parties involved and lead to a more fruitful collaboration.

What do you think? I welcome your suggestions on how we can effectively implement such a mechanism.

Thank you ALL

1 Like