FXSwap on EVM Testnet (also reward for testers)

its all good, easy to use all features
really like the UI
0xb258debAd635a96a801568aDC30ad64A3eef09f6

Already test the testnet sir! All feature like swap,add liquid, remove liquid working perfectly! But I think you should improve the UI/UX for smooth transaction sir, cause sometimes I alreadt finish the transaction but the UI hasn’t updated!

0xc1aa5885168fBa840aE167f562Eac2e863aa74F4

very good sir and not problem testnet

done sir very good not problem

done!!

https://testnet-fxscan.functionx.io/address/0x8A7C5d7d9fe438CAe90a97A1AE9B75E0Ea0957fd/transactions

when I tried the web and used the Swap Token start feature, add LP and delete LP, I think it’s very good, the transaction process is very fast,
And I am very happy to be a part of this project, hopefully in the future it will grow and be successful

Easy to use, simple UI and fast respond, good work team

review
swap fx → A : ok
swap fx → B : ok
swap A → B : ok
swap A → fx : ok
swap B → A : ok
swap B → fx : ok
wrap fx → wfx : ok

add liquidity
Liq fx/A : ok
Liq fx/B : ok
Liq A/B : ok (minor problem)
Liq A/B can make but didn’t appear on data (picture on description)
*solved we have to manually import pool

Remove Liq
25% : ok
50% : ok
75% : ok
Max : ok

it will be huge thank’s me later

0xA1Be19349c296C4c7125894672EbC1756493617a

Done sir
All feature,thanks
I hope this project big2 project longtrem

My wallet testnet

0x792136aE4723BC556BE08FEEA44214deB94dd486

so far so good, but ui/ux needs to be customized again

so far is good, please fix auto SP

The simple and fres of ui , but i have a problem with the gass fee . when i was setting it with automaticly sometimes it was failed and it was normal . when i added the liquidity it was same . But over all its good

My feedback:

• issues
    High gas costs when transacting and the metamask has been confirmed but on the web the transaction is still pending

• improvement ideas
    I hope you fix it and I found a bug, I added liquidity for WFX/ A & WFX/ B but it doesn’t appear in the POOL section, for features I hope you add FARM, for UI/UX very nice, simple and modern

Address testnet :
0x1E3CFeE7B721e17B057E93d2e4aF33723818f766

Hi @zerogravity

• When can we test using a real (or testnet) bridge to go through bridging from ERC-20 to FX and do swap?
  • What are the chains that we can bridge in to swap?
  • Where do you get your price oracle from? on chain?

total token after swap so slowly show the total… need some time for system to show it… hope more fast and lightly again

my address test 0x7eAe221AA10611796A774DA070bD875804DeF152

My address

0x7719FEe68BA42cCD669aD1B2Deb4Cdaa672bF364

Thanks

Good job all,support this project.don’t miss it!

its work and fast
enjoy

it work fine and great, and i think it will be great if you add pool with apy rate, add real price chart above swap button

Good tesnet , easy and smoot​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

hello sir nice to participate in your testnet, i am using all your features i found some problems.

1. when I want to swap my assets from coin A to coin B I can’t enter assets more than 10 coins, and it also happens when I want to swap FX coins to coin B.
  2. I also have a problem when I want to swap asset B to asset A or FX, that is, my transaction always fails if it’s more than 5 coins B.
  3. and when I want to swap FX coins to A I can’t answer more than 90 coins A.
  4. it also applies when I add liquidity from coin B to coin FX and B, and I only add 5 coins to each liquidity.
  5. then the last problem is when I want to check the liquidity that I added, on the liquidity page I can’t see or all my liquidity doesn’t appear, and finally I have to refresh the web so that my liquidity balance appears.
    my suggest:
    All existing features are working and just need a little improvement like add a refresh feature on each page whether it’s in the staking, swab, and add liquidity section, What for? When we finish the transaction we can refresh without restarting the web and only on the part of the page that we are using, And it might be able to help solve problems such as transactions that have been completed or not, or knowing the balance we have.
1 Like

Smooth and greet, but why same as uniswap,
My wallet

0xdF81ec44e6a9aD53799554596e11aFd642513C92