Great Content, Let's Reach More Audience

Another indicator that more active actions are needed in the promotion! Total 3985 subscribers. This is a very modest figure. Moreover, the FX project already has a history, not a newcomer.

2 Likes

Thank you for the very insightful posts. This is the most information ever posted about advertising efforts.

Have you thought about hiring an army to drive this campaign? For example: group of freelancers who specialize in organic growth through audience interaction. We all can make a post or two daily, but having a professional engage in conversations on forums/posts 8 hours a day will be more effective. Multiply this by 10 and now you have an army working 8 hours a day.

Or may be we can leverage AI now. Make AI based social media bots, who are fully trained on ecosystem knowledge and engage in conversations on social media to educate audience?

To build this social media army what has to be done first is this;

Decide which cashtage we going to use, one mandatory, and the rest are bonuses for each product.

So for Pundix. is it;

$PUNDIX #PUNDIX
$XPOS #XPOS
$PXCARD

Marginx
$MX #MARGINX #MXAlliance

$MARGINX (this one doesnā€™t work on twitter) can use $MARGIN without the X however, and not much competition or clutter there on searches.

Functionx

$FX #FX
$FXCORE #FUNCTIONX
$MX #MARGINX #DEX
$PXCARD

Pxcard

$PXCARD #PXCARD

Therefore I recommend THIS MANDATORILY; and the rest as bonus like the aboves.

1 so for Pundix use ALL CAPS

= $PUNDIX

XPOS devices
= $XPOS

2 Functionx
= $FX

1. Marginx.
    = $MXDEX which doesnā€™t even exist on twitter search so itā€™s good if we use itā€¦

Pxcard.
= $PXCARD

Then under every post, try and comment, like it of course and retweet it. Hitting likes doesnā€™t count as much, so try hard to comment with anything then the cashtag (must).

Then once you get a momentum going, you mute the whole chat for two three minutes (I think this comes when there are too many messages in Telegram, otherwise not needed with our pace) and raid any specific tweet, and smash away.

Also every so often use twitter to search the cashtags, and smash more tweets with comments and likes etc. This is how itā€™s done and Iā€™am currently witnessing this method in the mong telegram group where its all synced and they have trended for 4 weeks consecutively. I have screenshots of 10.2M tweets, 8m, 7m all over the world.

This is how they trended. It wasnā€™t bots because the maths adds up and their twitter spaces audiences is within 5k+ each random times, with only 10min notice.

Let me know what you guys think here so we can unite, we have nothing to lose here and I think we should give it try. We donā€™t need to reinvent the wheel here. Then after the raids of twitter and tweets, we can move to all the other great strats we are already doing but with a much bigger army. I do think YouTubers, tiktok come after this once we get Trending on twitter.

We donā€™t have enough tweets to start off with, we definitely need more. Because we have so much to talk about the Eco.

8 Likes

Thanks @Superbit123 for suggesting this.

$MX clearly associated to MEXC MX token, so weā€™ll skip that.

Let's go for this ...

$MXDex - MarginX / Tokens / Trade Related etc

Presently in usedā€¦
#MarginX - MarginX
#MXAlliance - MarginX Alliance NFT
#MXTalks - TwitterSpaces / AMA / Discussion
#MXMakerLP - Maker Liquidity Pool
#MXAIBots - AI Bots Trading Pool
#Web3Today / #W3T - WEB3 Today
#HitTheDEX - Hit The DEX music

Previouslyā€¦
#MX100Days - 100 Days Rewards Program

Thank you everyone for chipping in to create greater awareness for Function X ecosystem.

Cheers!

5 Likes

that is very useful information. To make this army, we need everyone commenting with the same hash tags. It can be achieved using monetary incentives.

Imagine: we have a group of people who are asked to comment, like & retweet with specified tags on each post - referred to as ā€œtaskā€. In exchange for completing tasks, they earn ā€œtask creditsā€. These credits can then be exchanged for tokens (FX, BTC, ETH etcā€¦) through FX swap. People would do this religiously for side income/airdrops of tokens for their choice.

The amount of credits will be high enough to attract our ideal audience size. But the total amount of credit will be capped for each ā€œtaskā€ & if # of people exceed, the credits will be diluted. People would do it for as little as $0.01 per task. So 5000 comments will only cost $50 per post. Target 10 post per week for total advertising cost of approx. $2000 per month!!

In an ideal scenario, this can be a DApp in FX wallet. It can later be marketed as an advertising tool for social media for other companies/projects.

If anyone here with blockchain programming expertise is interested to do the above project, we can team up! @FrenchXCore @indra @ClaudioxBarros

2 Likes

As far as as I like this idea, I definitely donā€™t have time to implement it myselfā€¦

We are planning to add this to our upcoming Zealy campaign.

ETA is in 2 weeks. Letā€™s bring more new users from external chains to come to Function X.

5 Likes

Nice! Looking forward to people learning how awesome FX wallet really is!

MarginX has just launched a new post on twitter: https://twitter.com/marginx_io/status/1668561642425323522

My suggestion for this and all further tweets, either for fx or marginx orā€¦, were we need to tag people. TAG people outside your comfort zone, people that arenā€™t yet a member of fx, marginx, pundixā€¦

Let us introduce them to FX, MARGINX, PUNDIX or ā€¦
If we keep tagging people we know the circle doesnā€™t get bigger.
So for this I tagged 3 people who i do not know, but are in my friend/followers-list (donā€™t ask why or when, canā€™t remember)

3 Likes

I think we need door to door contant them
I try few time, to introduce fx to my friend

Be cautious of over-tagging because some leads to blocking or muting. Go lenient on it. :+1:

1 Like

Donā€™t mean overtagging or spamming people just tag different people, next giveaway 3 other people outside the fx family. Because i see constantly the same people being tagged for giveaways.

1 Like

Yes. The tagging works only if we can expand outside of existing FX Community.

Our recent/first Mandarin TwitterSpaces managed to create more awareness outside the usual posse, and MarginX has gained more new followers from DeFi space.

https://twitter.com/Elizabethofyou/status/1667095675459493888

3 Likes

Hey @indra

Just some info concerning Zealy.
I had entered the fx-competetion and was around 10th place but last night I was bumped from 10th to 32th place.
Strange but that can happen. Until I got to a closer look at some of the people who overtook me.
A lot of them have made recently a twitter account, and all have the same info shared on those twitter accounts. All of them have the same amouth of quest done, and all of them have scored high because of their invites (75 or 100 people).

My conclusing is that 1 or a couple of people made up some twitter accounts and invited themselves a did the same quests.

for example: all these so called people with 100 quests have

2 Likes

Yepā€¦ Lots of fake accounts over X/Twitterā€¦
This social network is becoming more and more a honeypot for scammers.

2 Likes

Support!) Also noticed it! Just a bot farm)

2 Likes

Wow my positions from 8 to 44 lol

1 Like

it got even worseā€¦ at first glance i got a minimum of 25 accounts all the sameā€¦

Hello guys, We are currently on top of this issue

Iā€™m going to set a threshold for Sibyl Attacks and exclude them from the winner list

The criteria for Sibyl Attacks will be ā€œnot to be strictly tight, but things that we suspect are bot accountsā€, which I think every community member can agree on

Thank you

4 Likes

so someone drove the bots, I have a screen where even the names are automatically generated, on your screen he has already replaced the names

1 Like