Hi everyone

Hey everyone, it’s CosmosHOSS! :wave: Just popping in to say hello and introduce myself to the community. I’ve been diving deep into the ecosystem and loving every bit of it. Feel free to join the Hoss Army anytime (TG Group)!

Also, I’ll be hosting a weekly Friday X space at 9am EST sponsored by Margin X. Excited to bring more attention to the Fx community and have some fun along the way.

Future meme coin, you ask? Hmm… perhaps :wink:. But on a serious note, my goal since day one has been to help others. I’m here as a wealth of knowledge, so don’t hesitate to reach out anytime. Just make sure it’s my official accounts, as unfortunately, I have plenty of impersonators out there.

My official links:
:point_right: Twitter: https://twitter.com/CosmosHOSS
:point_right: TG: Telegram: Contact @Cosmos_HOSS
:point_right: Hoss Army TG Group: Telegram: Contact @Cosmos_HOSS

I run a validator on Oraichain and Injective Protocol, and who knows? Maybe a future validator in this amazing ecosystem too.

12 Likes

@CosmosHOSS

Welcome to the Function X fam!

We’re excited and happy to have you :partying_face:

1 Like

Welcome to Function X @CosmosHOSS! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

@CosmosHOSS

Welcome to the Function X

1 Like

Honored to be here!

Thanks for having me OG

1 Like

GM GM Aritz and thank you for having me. Looking forward to being more involved!

3 Likes

So great to read your introduction, Welcome on Fx ! What is your node on ORAI and INJ ?

2 Likes

Hoss Army

$ORAI Oraichain (ORAI) Blockchain Explorer

$INJ Injective Hub - Access Unlimited DeFi Markets

2 Likes

Welcome again! Honored to have you onboard in spreading Function X & MarginX throughout Cosmos and beyond!

Can’t wait for your meme tokens to be released soon!

Cheers!

5 Likes

GM GM. Exciting times ahead!

5 Likes