Ongoing Discussion: All things f(x) Wallet Beta

i think better is to remove the staking section :wink:
Best regards Sylvia

5 Likes

I agree. It is better to remove what does not have functionality now.
The cleaner the wallet, the better.

1 Like

Agreed or perhaps move it to the bottom, but greyed out. Which can refer to new users that this is something that can happen at some point.

I also wanted to add my previous suggestion here for the wider communities.

I think it will be beneficial if we have more on-ramp services to load fiat, so far we only have Ramp network, maybe we can add simplex and Transak along with it and others.

The more we have, the more convenient it is for users to utilise the wallet more, interact with it more and possibly see it as a access point service in its own to load up from fxwallet.

Also the time consumption to register with a new load up service is not desired. Esp with the Variable around the corner, having more load up services will be great imo.

Other pros are it shows the seriousness of fx and the well thought out services/plan. It’s only a matter of time in the next few years we’ll most likely will need them or have them…

2 Likes

So from time to time, if you know me I have a tendency to come up with whacky ideas :crazy_face:, lol so here is one, during random work demolition.

The idea is (not sure if feasible at all) but what would happen if we allowed fx XPASS cards to connect to fx variable and fx explorer eg to vote.

This way we can avoid the two device requirements until a browser is introduced or the suggestion of an in-app camera scan.

Not sure if the idea is sustainable or stupid tbf. :joy: But maybe even extend to allow the xpass card numbers to login. Anyways was having fun with this concept. Back to work.

I just wanna say I feel like there’s a huge generation gap between f(x)wallet “regular” and current beta.
The ongoing work is great, and I feel like we’re clearly on a good way for a multichain non-custodial wallet.
Thanks to the whole team !

2 Likes

I agree. Its turning out to be one of the most appealing wallet out there. The UI&UX are on point with this one.

The wallet so far feels snappy and fast. Most common buttons eg delegate is deliberately placed near the bottom of the page where your thumbs can reach.

And
-Customisable tabs
-Easy viewing of chain assets
-Intuitive
-more comprehensive info links (fx support)
-NFTs displaying
-A few things here

So I thought something else that can be adjusted or taken into consideration, is that once a chain asset is hidden, let’s say Tron for now (it could be other chains in the future however) if I dont own any and removed it, should it remain at the main menu tab at the top?

Or should that card be greyed out within the all chains tab cards? So users can select if they want to hide the entire particular chain or not.

What would be great, next, would be to have the possibility to manage multiple accounts (seedphrases) and"name" them on the display (with an icon maybe) ?

2 Likes

Yes, Claudio is waiting for this one very much.

Also other premeditated scenarios could be how they will incorporate the eth DApps. Same style at the top eg all Dapps. Or/and individually within each chains. It would be interesting to see their directions.

-Dark and light mode was mentioned.

-Not sure if it may be too clustered to have a news section or not.

-Portfolio manager…

-Announcements attached to news threads

-games tab

-and anything else we feel is good for the wallet

Also something I wanted to see for many years is the ability to make a Bob call through the wallet. Can even do something like this, 1 fx is equivalent to 5mins call time lol.

1 Like

It would be amazing if the development team was somehow able to mimic Trust Wallet with regards to implementing Variable within the wallet. Turning on my computer every time I want to see the status of the trade is very inconvenient.

Trust Wallet has a built in exchange that can be accessed on the main page by pressing Swap->Exchange.

The system does not seem to be very different from the one Variable is using. The team can surely adapt the UI by making a few tweaks to how information is displayed.

However, if this is a security issue then wouldn’t it be possible to just be able to view positions, open orders and price in a similar UI.

1 Like

I think to make it more clear for new people, it might be a good idea to name the network ie erc20 bep20 after you tap once, from main landing page of all tokens. At the moment it’s too far within the sending page.

Plz see attached pic, where I refer to. With this page it’s tucked away nicely but not too far away either & not clustering the main page.

1 Like

More Better. Main wallet page changed. Thats good. We like it easy to use, it is importend. Looking very nice.
Only one thing bridge fee is too much high. 47 fx 50 fx to much. Please get low it to 5 - 10 fx.
Many user thinking same.

The reason is still there is that some users might have not redeemed their staked tokens yet.

1 Like

Я держу F(x),как можно получить токены purse и чеканить NFT?

So on the fx beta wallet, if one collects their rewards, there is far too many steps to Delegate them again. I’ve noticed that you have to go all the way back to the first initial landing page for the rewards to be activated in your fx holding, regardless of how long you wait around on the others, eg delegate fx page, or even view my delegations, in fact none of the pages trigger the amount on my account less as mentioned, have to go back all the way to main holding/landing page.

Either an auto refresh update needs to happen after collecting rewards, or allow a manual pull down refresh plz.

The main fx wallet had the same issues, but less steps back required to main page.

Also the other suggestion is, since the recent vote showed us what features we use the most on fx wallet (delegating), we need a few taps to get to my delegations pages and not having to scroll more than necessary as well.

Maybe we can add a shortcut elsewhere for pros, or when one is more familiar with it. Not sure, maybe a long tap to trigger it from somewhere eg the fx coin itself.

2 Likes

Yeah pretty much the same thoughts, this is basically a quality of life update.

I think what would be ideal is either have the auto refresh every 5 seconds be implemented or a small refresh icon for us to manually do it.

After delegating, we would have to press back from the rewards page and then go back to the rewards page for it to be updated. But I have to add in that it also sometimes updates without me having to go back.

1 Like

It’s a great pleasure to be part of this wonderful opportunity, I trust this is a solid project,so guys you can’t afford to miss out. . :partying_face:

2 Likes

Wanted to ask if the new profile images will be updated on the above page (on the FXWallet intial pages) or going to remain clean like this?

Also wanted to point out the tag name for addresses (which is only used for personal fx users) of recollecting what address is what, so maybe having more character allowances could be good…

To the developer team:

Would it be possible to get a price alert feature (Available on trust wallet) on FX Wallet?

It is not necessary but a nice to have feature.

2 Likes

UPDATE ON MARCH 7, 2022

Hi guys. We’ve made a small update to f(x)Wallet Beta 4.0. (Now maybe we should call it Beta 4.1?) Please feel free to try it out and share any feedback/advice with us.
iOS download: f(x)Wallet Beta
Android download: f(x)Wallet Beta

What’s new in this update:
· Removed assets sync: Now when you start using the f(x)Wallet application on a new device, you don’t have to remove the assets once again. The current f(x)Wallet app you are using would sync the removed assets from the previous app.
· Indexed List: If you have multiple addresses in one chain, now you can quickly access the desired address using a vertical numerical Indexed List on the right side on My Assets page. The Indexed List is based on the chronological order, that is, the time sequence of address added.

5 Likes

Thank you @Chloechloe , I will download it and check it out