People of MarginX β€” Got a Question? πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ

Don’t have to collect immediately (requires $FX gas, same like staking). Yet to determine expiry date, but since this is on blockchain (smart contract), it should be beyond 100 days.

p/s: will update on expiry date again.

3 Likes

Thanks @orbitant for the reponse - Greetings Belgiumguy :black_heart::yellow_heart::heart:

2 Likes

hello!
I have one question. Can I send nft MXalliance to a friend? Nothing happens when clicking on nft!) I want to share nft to motivate a friend to start using marginx.!)

You can do so on Android. Currently, iOS is under testing and will be available in the upcoming update.

2 Likes

Cool! we will wait) Thank you very much for the answer!)

Can we do a voting to choose next asset?

Not at this moment, MarginX is still in its early stage.

Hello - I saw this morning in my FXWALLET (iPhone) that there was an asset update, performing this (updated FXWallet) solved the problem,

hopefully also this works out for you.

Greetings Belgiumguy :belgium:

4 Likes

Super))) thank u! Cool job)

2 Likes

Yes! Sending MXAlliance NFT on iOS to other wallets … works with v2.3 (latest) now.

4 Likes

NFTs that have now MAX LEVEL*** does it is untill Referee rewards full open or they are with Lv2 on the max level already?

Once you have Level 1 in your f(x)wallet, you can start sharing your referral codes and build up your referral rewards.

Briefly…

Level 1 (5% trading rebates / 5% referral commissions)

• Airdropped via referred signed up or winning contests

Level 2 (10% trading rebates / 20% referral commissions)
  • winning contests or upgrade through trading/referral volume (to be announced in future)

Level 3 & above
  • not available at this moment (to be announced in future)

Note:

β€’ All referral codes generated by each MXAlliance has been recorded since day 1.

β€’ MXAlliance will be able to check their NFT Rewards / Referral Rewards [MarginX] once we open up this section.

2 Likes

Thank you very much. Very clear and well structured information.

1 Like