Please like Pundi X Official Youtube Videos

https://www.youtube.com/c/PundiXLabs

This is the Team’s official Youtube Channel.

For the sake of Youtube’s algorithm, i hope everyone can click every video and click the “Like” button which will help boost Pundi X’s youtube algorithm so it shows up on more people’s video feed.

VERY SIMPLE.

Just click a video and click the like button. Do it for every video!

Also i SERIOUSLY EXTREMELY love this video of @zaccheah doing a live video on how a normal citizen can use their product in a real life scenario.

Do like the video so it can attract more eyes!

I just can’t wait for Pundi X / Function X to be mass-adopted. I wish the team can make more videos like these, EVEN if you guys have already done one in the past.

More videos of real-life usage of the XPOS is also a good thing and not a bad thing because people can spread multiple videos of a real-life scenario example to newer investors and not the same video everytime.

And especially if it comes from the CEO himself or any of the team members! Re-assurance and i’m sure it doesn’t cost any money except the time to make the video.

3 Likes

Also comment. Comments are very important for algorithm.

1 Like

Could we ask the telegram group moderators to post one video everyday in the groups and ask members to like/comment. This can be a free marketing.

Also, there should be Twitter/Instagram campaign with these video links and relevant crypto hashtags @Peko

2 Likes