PROBLEM WITH BRIDGE and address

I make a lot of bridges with my fx wallet but yesterday something incredible happened to me. When I go to bridge, I click ok and the account address changes and USDT46 has flown to me, can someone help me?

0xcda791e502fcef8fccd42acc4c69b0dd18557d714fc5fffdac7ef96e469ba130

Does the receiving address belong to you?

• If it doesn’t, the funds are lost, as it is in self-custody.
1 Like

That address appeared out of nowhere…my addresses are always the same…the first two are mine, the other is not. The fact is that I did not enter that address and there is an error that the wallet made, because I entered my address correctly and my wallet is not hacked.

And the issue is that if I have received this error, who guarantees that I will not have more errors?

1 Like

Can you try to replicate this error again?

• Try and see if another address appears, preferably with a video, so the devs can try to replicate the issue.

Don’t have to click send. Just to see if another address appears.

I just checked on-chain.

The address you sent to belongs to your classic address.

• Navigate to your classic address, your USDT is in it.

Censored for your privacy:

As you can see, the address you sent to is your old classic address that you upgraded a year ago.

• You probably clicked on your old address because it belongs to you and would have been in your history. This could be your own mistake and not the wallet.
  • Double check and let me know if you find it. If it’s not, let me know as well.
4 Likes

First of all, thank you very much.
second, yes it is my classic direction but I don’t understand how it is possible that they went there, my bridges are always fx core.
I apologize if I was hasty in saying that the fault was with fx wallet.
Thank you very much again.

2 Likes

By the way, how do I control fx to be able to remove them?
bridge fx to eth and them fx snother way?
Thank you

You can do it via Keplr Wallet.

1. Create a wallet on Keplr
  2. Transfer some FX to your Keplr on FXCore network - (start with 0x)
  3. Transfer the FX to your classic address - (start with fx)
  4. Bridge your USDT back to your Polygon address.
2 Likes

thank you very much