Proposal Discussion: Marketing Fee for FX Listing on Top 10 Global Exchange

Hi Sinainthecity,

Just want to point out the purpose of the $50k Marketing Fee. The Marketing initiatives will be for FX traders.

Hi Indra.

Ok, sorry. So yes, it will be interesting. Even if I trade on MarginX :wink:

Looking for umbrella after rain fall is too late
Fx need faving their road as soon as possible
When halving btc and bull market
Fx will grow and attract the attention of crypto lovers

Fx need fxcore
Lbank, mexc, bitmart, indodax, cointiger
They ask not too expensive listing fee
And support fxcore chain

2 Likes

From our side a ā€œYESā€ for the marketing proposal. Everyone wish for F(x)Core listing but Fx ERC20 its also okay. First we need to get popular and this is a good step for it because somewhere we have to start. Everyone, have a nice weekend! :v:

9 Likes

YES! YES! YO!

4 Likes

Yes yes yes go for marketing and listing on cex

2 Likes

Iā€™ve voted yes.

5 Likes

5 Likes

We had voted ā€œYesā€

5 Likes

Please vote yes

3 Likes

212th FX Battalion vote YES :green_circle:

5 Likes

Am sorry, Is this just poorly written or I just canā€™t understand the proposal?

What is the 50k actually for? It says distribution to Fx Traders. What exactly is that? An airdrop to Fx traders on all existing exchanges or what? :thinking:

Any listing or money spent must be for the expansion or implementation of the Fx Core chain by a CEX. This chain went live over a year or more already but is still yet to be implemented by a single exchange.

In my honest opinion, Fx is too old to be chasing just an ERC20 listing after all these years.
This project needs to move to the next stage of proper use by devs building on it and the Fx Core in real use apart from just in-house projects developing on it.

1 Like

proposal passed, new exchange is immanent, all progress is welcome, we all know where we want to be - listing on more exchanges puts fx on exchanges - FX er20 or core coin serve the project with the same value as the same coin - getting on top 10 exchanges then makeā€™s it easy for them to cross chain no different to any of us when they are ready - we can want Fx core on exchanges as much as you like but you canā€™t force them to list it!

3 Likes

Fx proposal has pass
:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

get out there and sell the exchange rumor, itā€™s legit itā€™s going to happen, the more the value goes up now the less that will cost our CSP when in a few weeks it comes out

2 Likes

If itā€™s not Binance I wonā€™t be optimistic at all,the last listings didnā€™t help at all,the project even regressed after them.Anytime FX gains it tanks massively and itā€™s not encouraging for long hold.

I know itā€™s not obvious, but the price isnā€™t a matter of being listed on huge CEXes.
Price is only a matter of perceived future value.
The reason why price goes up or down is just depending on long-term and mid-term investors, as well as speculatorsā€¦
However, liquidity increase is always good, whatever the CEX is, but especially if itā€™s a huge CEX.
We donā€™t have anything to loose, but everything to win in this long-term game.

Regards
@FrenchXCore

3 Likes

The road to success is not always a straight road, it usually have multiple paths.

:white_check_mark: Different paths lead to additional possibilities and opportunities.

Letā€™s not hinder additional routes that can onboard external users, for the sake of the project, our community, and potential future members.

Cheers to a better future everyone. :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

When will we know which exchange that we gonna enter?

Congratulations to this guys who discuss with MEXC!

I can see that the deposit on Fx(core) is available. I really appreciate it, and will trade on this exchange for support de initiative.

6 Likes