Proposal to Cover Operational Costs

I want to add from myself. When the conversation comes to blockchain, cryptocurrencies. Of course, I can’t help but talk about FunctionX! And all my arguments and facts fail before questions. 1. They look at the chart and trading volumes. And they ask what it is! 2. ask a question: If is this project really that good? So why is there not a single mention in popular publications? Or mentions on YouTube by top bloggers? Many without hesitation go to projects where there is nothing but noise!
But they are afraid of fundamental projects that opinion leaders do not talk about!
Psychology)
But if you combine 2 factors! It will be a real success! FX has a foundation. Leave the matter small)

Bravo, you just hit the nail of the head!

Aggressive marketing for exponential user growth, price will work itself out since X is a true value added project.

in my Observations of influences they basically shill what they are most interested in firstly, secondly they ask people what their interests are to sound like they care, they shill what they think is easy money but are not expected to have long jeopardy because if a meme fails no one will hold it against them & it weights in no threat to their real interests, but their main goal is to spread the word of their own interest are priority, our networks are not only a threat to their choices & popularity; they know it’s solid, once it sinks in they can add their networks to ours just like an exchange listing & enhance their networks popularity our world will change forever this time will come, I wouldn’t be concerned they have no interest because i only see it as a sign they fear the project will over shadow any of their choices, if you know this project well enough tell me I’m wrong!
The way I see it with all the trouble surrounding CEX’s right now, Xpos should be every network that wants to pull through into the future’s - best friend, It can only be the pressure’s of CEX control that every network is not applying to be on Xpos right now.