PundiX tokenomics

Hi @zaccheah !

I wonder how PundiX is doing right now, since PundiX chain is now running on its own.
PundiX tokenomics is strongly based on burning $PUNDIX based on transactions realized.
Here are the historical burns I could find:

• 24/JUL/2023 : Burnt 4831 $PUNDIX.
  • 21/APR/2023: Burnt 8543 $PUNDIX
  • 18/JAN/2023: Burnt 8191 $PUNDIX
  • 17/OCT/2022: Burnt 7004 $PUNDIX
  • 15/JUL/2022: Burnt 6893 $PUNDIX
  • 18/APR/2022: Burnt 6905 $PUNDIX
  • 14/JAN/2022: Burnt 6802 $PUNDIX

Question #1: when will 3rd quarter 2023 PUNDIX burn be published ?

The NPXSXEM-to-PURSE transform (ending on 31st of january 2022) should have allowed for a huge burn (something like 20 million PUNDIX burn !). But it never happenedā€¦
Question #2: why wasnā€™t there any PUNDIX burn associated with this operation ?

It also seems that 28 billions NPXS were not converted to PUNDIX before the 29th of march 2022.
Question #3: why wasnā€™t there any PUNDIX burn associated with this operation ?

I read more and more transactions are happening outside PundiXChain : for example, on TRON network, as explained here.

Moreover, I can only see that very few payment transactions have been happening on PundiXChain.

Question #4: whatā€™s the plan for PundiX token investors if most transactions are happening outside PundiXChain and very few PundiX are being burnt ?

XWallet decommissionning e-mail states that :

This trend is also reflected in XPOS transactions. In the past six months, over 95% of the transactions on XPOS are from third party wallets. Among those transactions, we see increasing adoption of self-custodial blockchain wallets, including f(x)Wallet.
I understand that third-party non-custodial wallets are being used for PundiX transactions.
However, PundiX ERC20 contract shows very few individuals receivers.

Question #5: What does the PundiX team intend on doing with all the accumulation of few ā€œsmall XWallet fundsā€ which will never be transferred onto PundiXChain or somewhere else due to being lower than the minimal amount for transfer ?

Thanks in advance for your time and response.

Regards
@FrenchXCore

5 Likes

answer to 5 is nothing will be done with funds not claimed on Xwallet, they remain in their wallets unmovable as feeā€™s would not make it worth while for anyone to access.

Please note PUNDIX facilitates the description of a Payment Provider the tokenomics fulfills the requirement as a payments network with benefits for ecosystem holding supporters, yes onchain Txā€™s bring us more feeā€™s for burning & helps reduce the supply, we need a supply for the ecosystem to function, the eco system burns do not exist in order to burn the supply out to make you rich, even in itā€™s smallest reduction itā€™s a benefit that will always continue to give. Noting the other properties itā€™s fully released, No more will be made, if it was not swapped to PUNDIX from NPXS, those PUNDIX donā€™t exist to burn, the 49169 PUNDIX you list = 49,169,000 Million NPXS in the old Metrix, so why did this mean something to you then & nothing now, do you even hold 10k PUNDIX if so dose that mean nothing to you, I know it took me a long time to gather my first 10 million NPSX now 10k PUNDIX has the same value meaning to me.

all transaction on Xpos are a move forward towards adoption to what ever % of the market the project will achieve, I have no doubt PUNDIX will be a payment provider for ever more; so long term itā€™s going to be hell of a great hold even with the smallest % of the market in ā€œCrypto Blockchain self custodyā€ payment providers, but I doubt the future will be small %. PUNDI X Chain is not in full swing yet; there are still many hurdleā€™s to jump, in saying that I donā€™t know of any other that come close to have jumped as many already; PUNDIX & Xpos is unmatched by anything un-Centralised , anything centralised is not spending Crypto directly via Blockchain in my opinion

Any extended use of XPOS is growth in mass Adoption of Xpos and the PUNDIX brand; the more the greater our hold value and power in the Payments space; there is no downfall only win win onchain or off chain; I believe it was said on more than 1 occasion all TXā€™s on Xpos produce a % towards feeā€™s that get burnt.

Q2, PUNDIX had nothing to do with the swap of NPXSxem to PURSE, there are no Xpos feeā€™s associated, NPXSxem was on the BSC network from memory and feeā€™s would of been in BNB for the most part and any else where where not connected to PUNDI X Chain from memory, fact that if you properly held a good hold of PUNDIX you would of received plenty free PURSE to date; if you had that PURSE staked they would of doubled to date

Thanks @LKYBOB .
As for question 5, iā€™m more wondering if the funds, currently being kept on a centralized wallet (XWallet is centralized), will be burnt.

OMG. I feel like iā€™m living in a parallel world !

I canā€™t find the response from Peko when I asked what will happen to unclaimed funds of Xwallet but the answer is as my first response

ŠžŃ‚Š»ŠøчŠ½Ń‹Šµ Š²Š¾ŠæрŠ¾ŃŃ‹! ŠžŃ‡ŠµŠ½ŃŒ Š²Š°Š¶Š½Š¾.

Hi Lucky !

I would greatly appreciate to be able to have a discussion within this forum : no need to be abusive.

what part of un movable donā€™t you understand. they are as good as burnt

Actually, why would the funds be unmovable ? Because the transaction fee would be too high ?
But since the XWallet funds are being kept on a custodian wallet (a single one!), what would prevent the team from moving the remaining part onto a single FXCore wallet and then use fxcore low fees to distribute to each owner its part ?
That would help increase the user base and show a minimum of consideration for users.
Iā€™m not saying it should be done : Iā€™m just saying it could be done.

Q2, PUNDIX had nothing to do with the swap of NPXSxem to PURSE, there are no Xpos feeā€™s associated, NPXSxem was on the BSC network from memory and feeā€™s would of been in BNB for the most part and any else where where not connected to PUNDI X Chain from memory, fact that if you properly held a good hold of PUNDIX you would of received plenty free PURSE to date; if you had that PURSE staked they would of doubled to date

When PundiX projet tokenomics were established, this included both $NPXS and $NPXSXEM currencies (NPXSXEM was just a part of NPXS being released on the NEM blockchain). Thus, $NPXSXEM was fully part of the PundiX tokenomics, and burning them for $PURSE is burning part of PUNDIX. In the current case, the original $NPXSXEM are not circulating anymore, thus part of original $NPXS is not circulating and shouldnā€™t be circulating anymoreā€¦ This is indeed important considering PundiX project objective is to be considered by Monetary committees (like MAS, and maybe others).

Ready to discussā€¦ But Iā€™d love to hear more from @zaccheah on these issues (which might not be ones : but I canā€™t figure it out without teamā€™s insight).

Regards
@FrenchXCore

1 Like

wrong on both of these statements I believe

there is no abuse Meant, I retracted those and & apologies if i offended you, iā€™ll see if the project answer you. Iā€™m over it.

note my comments are frustration not meant to come across as abuse

found this is the link to where Peko mentions funds remaining https://www.youtube.com/live/IdvVg46A2qE?feature=share

Respectfully the supply was something like 259,000,000,000 ā€œ(Billion)ā€ Now Circulating is something like 258,491,637 Million = ā€œessentially 258,741,508,363 ā€œBillionā€ Removedā€ estimate of the PUNDIX Supply to date, my numbers are a close there aboutā€™s, your looking for how many?

Emphasizing=supporter
Questioning=fudder

Sorry if Iā€™m asking questions.

Iā€™d just like to know. There are no wrong answers, since this is not my project, but the foundationā€™s.

Please try and keep respectful.

Regards,
@FrenchXCore

1 Like

Thank you for raising these questions! I would really like the team to clarify these points!

• it is important!)

Where can I find the above-related information?
Is coin burn continuing?

the burns are after every quarter forever for PUNDIX, the supply is fully released and deflationary, usually the reports after the quarter, they usually will mention the burn when done. keep an eye out for the monthly reports on twitter; they maybe posted here in the forum