Reporting Bug/Issues for f(x)Wallet

Hi all,

If you’re using f(x)Wallet and encounter any bugs/issues, please share them in this thread and only in this thread.

When you’re reporting any potential bugs or issues, it would be of great help if you can screenshot evidence of your issue and share them here + explain your issue as clearly as possible.

It would help us greatly when we investigate and try to resolve those issues.

Cheers,
Peng

9 Likes

gm!

Hope everyone had a great weekend

Just a reminder that if you encounter any issue with f(x)Wallet, please share them in this thread and we will get the f(x)Wallet team to look into it immediately.

Cheers!

4 Likes

You might have a pending transaction in the pipe, which dis not succeed.
You should restart f(x)wallet in a few seconds and retry…

All solved. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

good morning. I tried to swap Pundix on Pundix chain to USDT using Fx Swap. It sees my tokens but when I try to connect my wallet and authorize I get an error, and it throws me back to the main screen.

Please Try on Desktop Browser

Hi Sylvia. Never done that, do you have an address please?

1 Like

Just to confirm please, I can transact fine with Fxcore on MarginX, thank you. But I would have to bridge my Pundix on Pundix chain to Fxcore if I wish to swap those?

You need to Bridge from PundiX chain to Fxcore https://support.functionx.io/hc/en-us/sections/4407845607449--f-x-Bridge

Excellent. You’ve made an old man very happy :blush:

1 Like

I wonder how to export the transaction history on f(x)Core EVM chain into csv format. I need to upload the file onto a Crypto Tax software to calculate my gains and loss. I don’t see this feature in f(x) Wallet app yet. Would you help me with this? Cheers.

Just wanted to report the bug for default USDC address for polygon. Current address 0x2791Bca1f2de4661ED88A30C99A7a9449Aa84174 for Usdc is not correct on polygon chain.

Should be 0x3c499c542cEF5E3811e1192ce70d8cC03d5c3359

Dear Joeyboy374,

You could find the CSV format export on StarScan, available for $FX token transfer history on an f(x)Core EVM address. Copy and paste your f(x)Core EVM address on StarScan, then choose Token Transfers > FX, and you can find Download CSV export option at the bottom.

Dear cop4200,

Thanks for reporting this bug to us!
We’d like to let you know that we’ve changed the token contract address and it’s now fixed.

1 Like

Good afternoon, today at the beginning of the day I realized that my ARE tokens do not appear in my wallet. I have entered the marginx swap from the wallet and they do come out there. but then I want to send it to someone and they tell me that there are no tokens. Until now I haven’t had time to comment on it. I hope you solve it as soon as possible. I have to send an ARE and it won’t allow me. Very Thanks

2 Likes

do not use the link provided bycryptbender. has nothing to do with functionx

1 Like

@Arowana_Emas I have spoken to the FX Wallet team and we are looking into it. Cheers!

3 Likes

Thanks to the wait, I’m left because I have to give tokens in a contest I’ve done and I can’t send the winners and I don’t want to look bad.

1 Like