Suggestions and priorities for both ecosystem

and don’t you dare tell me that I don’t understand something, for five years the crypto market has been my main income

4 Likes

I see only one thing that you do not want to accept that they write the right things to you, all the time you perceive criticism aggressively. write in response to the comparison of income fx and Pundix from delegation the exact figures for the market ,

3 Likes

and don’t you dare tell me that I don’t understand something, for five years the crypto market has been my main income
Me too!

we are not here about market, or what your not getting in your decision to support the project, I don’t know how to make conversation not sound aggressive, only you can read aggression into it must be the translation my apology’s if you understand it that way.

hear ordinary people if you want to develop, another person above writes that he has been with you for five years and still does not understand some things that are happening, it means that you are not doing enough to make people understand everything, I understand perfectly how difficult it is to develop good products and how much time does it take but you need to communicate deeds and results

3 Likes

@LKYBOB
If possible, don’t answer people.You call every post fud.You do this all the time on Twitter.You’re one of the reasons why these people are so angry.Are you Zac’s wife, brother, mother, father, or lawyer?Or you see Zac as a god. I think you adore this man.

See some facts brothers.You lost people’s trust(Zac,team).A handful of people just support.First of all, you need to get rid of the bad epithets that are attached to the string.No need to write what they are.

1 Like

You call all people fud

1 Like

the company’s philosophy is to make crypto accessible to everyone, the main task is to give people passive income with minimal commissions, fx performs this function perfectly, pundix needs to actively connect to this

1 Like

Hello everyone please let’s focus on the essentials and not be offensive. We are only strong together if we look ahead and learn from our mistakes.

3 Likes

Please keep this topic for suggestions and new ideas about fx and pundi x ecosystem.
For market and FUD, you can create a new topic, or i can create a new one for you.

Its easier to find problems than solutions.

2 Likes

I think it’s a lack of information. Lack of answers to questions. - The reason for what’s going on here.
We’re all in the same boat.
And everyone wants to understand where we are going, how, route, obstacles, why such a strategy and not another.
Since we are in the same boat, this already means that we trust and believe in the project.
Well, we need a dialogue, we need answers, we need understanding.
We need to create an active, passionate, strong community.
And judging by the activity in social networks, this is a couple of dozen people. And unfortunately there are more detractors.
This needs to be changed in our direction, in a positive way!)

5 Likes

We say this too. There is already a small number of people, we should not lose them either.We say we need to gain trust.We say that we must win people over, inform them, and report everything that is done or not done to the society in a transparent way. .Isn’t that a suggestion too?
When we say something small, a few chauvinists come out and start to marginalize us.If the ideas of the community are meaningless to you, close this forum and all the groups, talk among yourself and appreciate your ideas.Even though these projects are the projects of the century, what does it mean after people adopt it?This projects gain value and progress with the investment of people.There is a group of people. And these are people who have been together for years.The word we always say is we win.
It’s obvious what the project has done from the past to the present, the way it has progressed, and the Market value, how much it has been adopted by people.Most of those who criticize, get angry, support, insult, are aware of this.
Showing a despotic attitude does nothing.Be honest, accept things even if you don’t like them.
Finally.This project this system is not in the place it deserves.people today must have been one of the most popular assets he’d mentioned.I wish her to reach the summit as soon as possible.

1 Like

well I don’t see Zac as a Scammer, failure or an Idiot, I protect my million in risk of my own built from nothing in this very eco system, if you believe i’m mothering that’s your mental distortion. I hate having to be the one to dismiss the FUD correct the miss information most delusional people believe & play police; which Zac appreciates and so do the people I know well here; there are real supporters that talk in their own space so if you think I’m alone you’ll be wrong. people are angry because you brought the high in the market and you want someone to blame for your mis fortune and compress the problems because you have no patience

You are the person with the mental disorder. Something is wrong with you. You are constantly using a defense mechanism.There are people we appreciate here.I didn’t say anything to Zac personally here.I think you have had psychological problems in the past.Let go of these aggressive and defensive tendencies.
I don’t remember his name right now, he had a comment about “Daoverse”. And you jumped right up and gave a stupid answer saying, “You should be respectful to the CEO”.You have such a strange personality.Nonsense. you are making defenses.
I repeat. There is no insult to Zac’s personality in my article here. You are giving answers independent of what I have told you.
If you are a lawyer or spokesperson for a company or individuals, tell us so we can know.I’m telling you frankly, your comments and attitudes don’t do any good, on the contrary, you do the harm.
If possible ,too much around don’t show action because you have an annoying personality.

2 Likes

ok if this is the stance people believe I will let every thing go, and we’ll see how long it takes for someone else to has to take up the role, to tell the truth I’m over it, you questioned why I do what i do, i gave you an honest answer.

I know I speak a lot and I can’t always be right but my intention has only ever been for the good of the project, so now i am silenced,

By the way you attacked me first

They insult us too because we support.ignore some people.Please don’t reply to everyone and every post.If the CEO had taken these people into consideration, she would have already given up.What’s the best thing is she ignores these people(those who fud).There is no point in writing more. I am ending this issue here on behalf of myself.
I repeat. I wish this wonderful system to be on top as soon as possible. And I will continue to support it.

We all protect our assets and want them to give more benefit to both us and developers and fraud, no one says, the director faces the company and his task is to prioritize and convey it in the community openly and precisely so that there was no unnecessary question, but even now we do not see it here, which prevents you from choosing from the list what will be 1-2, 3 The community cannot know what the team can do now and what more time is needed for. Or it turns out that all the same thing is discussed by the team among themselves and everyone, although they can also say that we are already doing it and the other will be later or not at all

I had to read a few times to understand, there is detail the project can and cannot release; I know this is hard to understand I hate it to, but there are many regulations either the project has been working to conform with or there are work arounds in progress, this is a world wide payment system that has a lot of delicate issues to work around to work in the world an old system dose not want yet, I feel that they would love to tell us every detail but as I have said before if details are not given it’s detrimental to the outcome, if you read all the material and listen to enough of their video & voice meetings there is plenty enough detail there if your listening for it and read between the lines a little the message is brighter then many will allow them self to believe. I believe time will take this where it’s going regardless, it’s a long term payment system to be here for decades and will forge forward to that end goal, it just will take time until many component’s are in place before we’ll be fully aware; the eco system will survive the time passing, for me understanding this project on a basic level is enough for me to know I’m in to the end, swim or sink

2 Likes

do you think you could make a list of elements for people to start with suggestions on what we should Prioritize of the known coming developments; so maybe get this back on track; sorry for my input here I had no intention even write on the thread.

ClaudioxBarros )
he already did everything and it’s really good, and everyone who saw it and writes here only for it to be so

if you are interested, you can ask to formulate thoughts in a different way, the translator may translate incorrectly