Tips for organizing $FX giveaway on X

Hey everyone,

I’m currently in the process of setting up my new venture, focused on creating community and purpose-driven ebooks and classes in the crypto space.

As part of my promotional strategy, I’ve come up with a unique plan. I’m planning to giveaway 10 $FX tokens every week on the French and Spanish sides on X (Twitter).

While it may not seem like a huge price, it has a two-fold advantage. Firstly, it will help me in promoting Fx(core) and its amazing Dapps Margin X, Fx-Swap, Fx Wallet and others. Secondly, of course it’s for my benefit to build a french and spanish qualitativ community.

I could really use some tips and advice from our community on how to execute this plan effectively. Any suggestions on organizing the giveaway or which tools to use would be highly appreciated.

Thank you all for your support. Let’s make this venture a huge success together!

Best regards, Sina.

5 Likes

Hi, what’s your x id?

Hi, my personal ID on X is @l_assadi. I publish content in English, Spanish, and French.

I am planning to launch FX giveaways from my business accounts in both French and Spanish: @LaCircum (for audiences in France, Canada, and Africa) and @LaCircumMx (for Latin America and Spain).

Starting in October, I will be accelerating the pace of content publication. While I am considering launching the giveaway at this moment, I might organize it beforehand to gauge interest.

2 Likes

Very good sir, keep it up

Great initiative @sinainthecity! :+1: :clap:

1 Like

Thank you for your responses. I feel more comfortable organizing this giveaway with FX and I’m happy to support FX at the same time.

3 Likes