YouTube collabs advocate

Donate to community marketing pool

I think we need to have a dedicated section for these proposals. Then you can set fund raising targets based on opportunities that come up. As a delegator I am willing to donate a portion of staking rewards whenever I withdraw to delegate again. I am sure others will be willing as well, if we set fund targets.

1 Like

well looking into this, I got a reply from Lisa and some marketing costs from her and to tell the truth I’m disheartened by the crypto space, a blanket has been lifted from my eye’s and as the old saying goes money talks, I can now understand why the team promotes self advertisement and personally I believe in the near future the project will grow to a level the press will come for free, you would have to pay these sorts of people 10s of thousands just for 1 to promote you to a point you believe it’s making a difference let alone many of them, sorry i have no more interest in sucking funds out of supporters in what’s likely to make little difference to our position, Find Bang for buck newby’s prepared to make a noise for the fun of it or propose to the EGF and create our news media especially for PUNDIX use crypto gift’s to get the numbers, use products we have to work for us, you could easy waist a million in crypto for a non result

2 Likes

@LKYBOB Organic marketing or exposure will take years. I did 2 videos.

1st one for 80$. 2nd one for 600$. Dozens of people has to be contacted for better deals. I contacted atleast 20 youtubers.

Paid marketing is important for any product. If everyone believed in organic reach you won’t see any advertisements on TV or social media.

1 Like

Or do what Crypto.com do, do Facebook ads, blog ads, website ads, brave browser ads, coinmarket cap ads, twitter ads. Don’t necessarily have to go the influencer route.

Traditional advertisements works wonders.

This doesn’t cost huge up front and the team can set budget per day.

1 Like

You have to consider, fx ecosystem benefits the most from higher fx coin price.

Example: 75 million EGF funds at price of $1 means we have 75 million dollars for development. If price was at $0.1, we would only have 7.5 million for development. Now if we can get the price to $10 a coin, fx ecosystem will have $750 million dollars of development funds.

If it takes $1 million to raise another $675 million for development, it is a no-brainer for me. I just don’t understand why the team and supporters like yourself don’t see it that way?

I would love a response from team to explain why we are not prioritizing increasing coin value hence, increasing development funds.

The team has never been about increasing value in terms of price, their mantra has always been to concentrate on building use cases to provide value to it’s investors which they hope, in turn, increases price. While we don’t necessarily agree with it, you gotta respect that they never deviated from that and still holds true. Zac would say that himself if asked, I’ve seen him say it plenty of times

1 Like

The development funds are in fx coins, so to develop fx ecosystem, they have to sell these coins in market and use the proceeds.

Higher fx price = more development funds for the ecosystem.

More development funds = more applications developed, more usage and better adaption.

1 Like

Team is hiring a marketing manager. It may take some time. We should run some ads for sure

1 Like

Yup, but that’s not how they operate. They don’t care about price, they don’t care about bullrun or bear market, they will build on their timeline and make sure they have a good product. Love it or hate it, they’re not going to change, they believe in organic growth.

I am not asking them to change. I just want to understand why team is not interested in having more funds for development of the ecosystem ?

I know you’ll want to hear it from them but I basically answered what they would say and that is that they prioritize building and increasing use cases and won’t prioritize increasing price because that’s not their concern even though I agree, it should be.

And how are they going to increase use cases without any1 knowing about it?
Mounth to mounth? In a digital world?

Those are 2 separate issues. Use cases are things like building the Dex and building Dapps like defi products for people to use, getting them to know and use it are 2 separate issues. Clearly, they want to go the decentralized marketing route so we will have to be creative to get the word out.

So they are not interested in having more funds for development ?

I believe in what Pundi has always believed and that is growth come organic and I believe in that because it’s a payment system and financial sector blockchain crypto, even at a low level the value will increase through the natural introduction, any way I hope your efforts bring some value to our eco system I’m not saying don’t I’m just saying be aware how much and to whom you weight your trust in.

Glad to see that people are suddenly realizing that the effort I was putting into Facebook and LinkedIn had some value.

3 Likes

@papilloncrypto @eduardstal

What is the update on this marketing effort? If there is no focus on it from the FXDM funds (@Peko), I have an idea to keep funding this effort.

1 Like

Please share the idea…

I would create a separate thread for the discussion of the proposal. Just waiting for clarity if FXDM is focusing on paid marketing on Youtube/Twitter.