Alphaday Dashboard for the Function-x community

Down worry as bigwhales will vote yes and reach quorum

2 Likes

We surpassed the Quorum with 100% yes votes so far!
We’re eager to build the dashboard for Function X!

4 Likes

Congrats. Please tweet it :grinning:

3 Likes

Congrats! :fist_right: :fist_left:

2 Likes

Congratulation for alphaday

@argan now your turn

3 Likes

congratz alphaday :hugs:
alright om @IvanFunctionX

1 Like

Congratz :+1:

1 Like

as a bigwhales i will say
good job :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

1 Like

Congrats! Looking forward to all news feeds on projects from FX ecosystem on one dashboard soon!

5 Likes

Thank you everyone! The proposal has passed, as you may have already seen.
We will keep in touch with the Function X team to build a dashboard that best suits the Function X community.

9 Likes

Thank you everyone! We’re really excited to build this. We aim to have it ready within the next 4 weeks. Will keep you updated.

6 Likes

Be cool if we can invite @DenizAlphaday and @Mike-Alphaday to Function X Twitter Spaces in the future to formally talk about Alpha Day.

10 Likes

Hello everyone!
We would like to share the draft version of the Function-X board with you here:

The board has not been published or announced anywhere yet. So please take your time and review it, then provide us feedback. We’d be happy to make any changes, additions, removals, you request (so long as it is feasible/possible ofc).

I am also open to calls for feedback, in case you have a big enough list of suggestions.

Thank you,
Mike - Alphaday

10 Likes

wow very cool
but there no connection to fx wallet

2 Likes

Hello @bigwhales thank you for the question.
We are currently working on integrating ‘WalletConnect’ in the backend which allows you to log in using the QR code scanner via FX Wallet.

5 Likes

Hello everyone! Just a quick catchup.

While we’re still building/testing the WalletConnect feature (soon to be released), are there any other changes you’d like to make to the Function X board?

Additionally, we are building more widgets simultaneously. Once they are ready, I will share them here for feedback and if you’d like to add them to your board.

5 Likes

Please take a few minutes and check out the ‘Wallet Connect’ feature that is live on app.alphaday.

Guide:

Scan with your FX wallet to connect, or connect via other apps available on ‘WalletConnect’:

If you have questions about how it can be used, please don’t hesitate to ask or give us feedback.

5 Likes

wow nice feature connect wallet added

2 Likes

Hello everyone, it’s been a while.

We have created a few new widgets, and I think 2 of them are suitable for the Function X board.
The two new additions are ‘News Summary’, an AI generated summary of the latest Function-X related news aggregated online. And ‘Uniswap’ which I presume you all know is a DEX. Note that Uniswap is currently glitched, but this is from their end and I am in contact with them to make sure they are aware of it.
Take a look at the changes if you want to and give us feedback. Feel free to request their removal as well.

Cheers,
Michael - Alphaday

9 Likes

Hello everyone,

Could you please follow this link and fill in the questionnaire for a couple minutes? https://forms.gle/Sn7kSSgNc8iDuAVg6

We are trying to revamp some stuff and build smth new, we’d appreciate it if you contribute with your feedback!

Thank you in advance,
Mike

1 Like