Status of proposals under development

Latest edit: 18/JUL/2023

Hi !

In the past months, the f(x) community has been voting in favor of the funding of multiple projects.

However, there is a clear need to have some updates about them :

1) f(x)DM - Proposal #3 - 20/OCT/2021 - 800k $FX - Category
Could you please post an update (@BlueStitch) of how many $FX were distributed up to today ?
Edit 30/JUN/2023 : Response from @BlueStitch
FXDM, from November 2021 until April 2023, has successfully distributed a sum of 354,442 $FX. This achievement highlights the remarkable progress made within the community, with over 1000 pieces of content created and shared across various social media platforms. Moreover, the rewards for the esteemed FXNEERS have also been incorporated into the $FX distribution, as well as the FXDM website creation - hosting and Function X verified Twitter Blue checkmark.

2) Market-making initiative by Kronos - Proposal #9 - 12/FEB/2022 - 6.8M $FX - Post here
The initiative ended on March 25th 2023. The loan of 6.8M $FX was supposed to be returned on that date (ref).
Could we have information about the return Tx hash (@ANgelaH) and what the team intentions are from now on ? I would appreciate a report of the final results and to eventually renew that.
Right now, I can’t find any trace onchain of the return of the loan from Kronos.
Update on 6.8m $FX related to market-making

Edit 07/JUL/2023 : Response from @zaccheah
Kronos Research team executed market-making between March 2022 to March 2023.
The 6.8m $FX was returned to FunctionX foundation on Mar-24-2023 (Tx).
Since then, the returned funds, we have deployed 2.16m till date to CEXes internal market-making team to market-make $FX directly. (Note: 4M $FX were seen transiting to multiple CEXes - Coinbase, KuCoin, etc.)
Complete response from @zaccheah

3) NFT Marketplace by FoxGaming - Proposal #18 - 21/SEP/2022 - 220k $FX - Post here
@Fox_Coin already did update us on the challenges he encounters. I hope everything will be fine by the time the crypto market recovers.

4) Incentives for liquidity providers on FXSwap - Proposal #21 - 14/OCT/2022 - 5M $FX - Post here
@indra : This works perfectly well, and it seems to be very efficient.
Edit 07/JUL/2023 : Response from @zaccheah
Complete response from @zaccheah

• 3M $FX were deployed into the incentive contract. The remaining 2m $FX will also be deployed at a not-too-distant date.
  • 83,092 FX to address then to contract:
    Link 1
  • 356,910 WFX to contract
    Link 2a
    Link 2b
  • 2,560,000 WFX to contract
    Link 3a
    Link 3b

5) To launch Baklava Space, a synthetic asset creation and exchange defi protocol, on Function X - Proposal #28 - 07/NOV/2022 - 300k $FX - Post here
@JohnB informed us we were close to an FX integration… Wait and see !!! Looking forward to it !

Edit 18/JUL/2023 : Reponse from @JohnB
The 300k $FX (worth ~$50,000) were utilized as liquidity on FXSwap with the equivalent in $BAVA imported by Baklava team into FXSwap farming.
The Baklava team intends on submitting a new proposal to request an additional 300k $FX with different milestones.

6) Alphaday Dashboard for the Function-X Community - Proposal #34 - 18/FEB/2023 - 12K $FX - Post here
@Mike-Alphaday updated us recently. Looking forward for more info !

As for the rest, I’m regularly using FX Portfolio (https://fxportfolio.top:3000/) (post here), and @jmurph093 never requested anything to develop this. I would suggest FXDM considers a big prize (10K $FX ?) for that development, and maybe even an integration on the FX-Swap app, and potential further developments (open-source publication, more displays…).

Regards
@FrenchXCore

10 Likes

Thank you for bringing these topics up! It is important! Thanks!

Hi @FrenchXCore, FXDM, from November 2021 until April 2023, has successfully distributed a sum of 354,442 $FX. This achievement highlights the remarkable progress made within the community, with over 1000 pieces of content created and shared across various social media platforms. Moreover, the rewards for the esteemed FXNEERS have also been incorporated into the $FX distribution, as well as the FXDM website creation - hosting and Function X verified Twitter Blue checkmark.

6 Likes

Great, and thanks @BlueStitch .
Please note that I would be voluntary to be an “accounting” reporting member of the fxdm program (but not only), with detailed reports of what was spent using the CSP and how…

2 Likes

Dear team members!) These are very good questions! It would be helpful to continue this topic! And inform the community! We will be very grateful!

1 Like

Hi @zaccheah, @DavidK !

Post is 10 days old, but we didn’t receive any answer except for @BlueStitch (thx again!!)
Any chance we could discuss those within a reasonable timeframe ?

I know you’re probably pretty busy with all going on…

Thanks

Regards
@FrenchXCore

5 Likes

I applaud your effort in being the “accounting / reporting” person, we need someone to audit ourselves, for our greater good :slight_smile:

Update on 6.8m $FX related to market-making

Update on 5m $FX related to liquidity incentives

I’ll definitely check back this page at a later date, say in a week or two.

Cheers!

6 Likes

Thanks a lot @zaccheah !
I updated my front post.

1 Like