Baklava Space on FunctionX - F(x)Core Delegate Vault & FX-Swap Yield Farming Vault

Hi FX Community,

We have decided to submit our governance proposal this week.

Here are the milestones:
100,000 $FX upon reaching $250k USD TvL
100,000 $FX upon reaching $1m USD TvL
100,000 $FX upon reaching $5m USD TvL

We suggest the FX to be held by FX Team and released once we have reached the TvL.

4 Likes

Hi @JohnB !

I agree with this.
Maybe the team will agree to hold on the $FX to release them part by part.
Iā€™ve also seen (testnet) the team is working on a proposal milestone delivery smart-contract which would be great for validators to vote on the release of fundsā€¦

As for the rest, I expect you to be publishing recurrent information (every month) about the tool progress (FX-BAVA TVL, unique users, active users, etc.), as well as transaction hashes when you receive funds, etc.

Respectfully,
FrenchXCore

2 Likes

John,

I agree on this approach, i can provide the address to hold the fund, and we will release it once Baklava has reached the agreed TVL.

It will be great if you have some regular metric updates, as @FrenchXCore mentioned. It will be helpful for our community to keep updated on your project.

Thank you for your effort.

5 Likes

Gm Function X community,

Our proposal is live now!

https://starscan.io/fxcore/proposals/40

Please vote for us. Thank you for your support.

6 Likes

Voted yes
Baklava to the moon

2 Likes

Voted yes as well : Function X StarScan

3 Likes

Hi,

I donā€™t agree with this strategy. I represent public validator Alif & we are currently on spot # 33. We have always offered exceptional service since FX mainnet launch, always offered competitive commission rates (0% for the first 6 months, 1% up until Feb 2023) & were one of the first public validators to have sentry & backup servers for improved security & uptime. We have been active on forums, always participated in voting & never have been jailed. Even with doing everything right, we donā€™t have enough fx delegated to meet the top 25 cut.

This is a big deal because if we are not part of initial auto distribution, our gap to others will grow even further which will not be fair. I am sure there are other public validators, who are in the same boat as us.

To keep things fair, I recommend you make all reliable public validators part of your initial auto distribution & possibly not include company validators. Because the long term goal for company validators is to distribute tokens among public validators, this will slowly initiate the process.

6 Likes

Yes i think the same.
I still have my validator Function X StarScan inactive and I think that it will never become active with the suggestion. Iā€™m always updating and I hope that Iā€™ll get delegaters at some point. I think your system will rob all future validators of the chance to get up.
Best regards Sylvia ByteX

1 Like

@ByteXSylvia :
Your 1st validator was tombstoned, meaning that 5% of all your delegators money went slashedā€¦ (see below). Thatā€™s what happen when a validator strongly misbehaves. Happily, you didnā€™t have many public delegations at that time. But 5% of teamā€™s money got ā€œslashesā€.
Your 2nd validator is currently inactive since end of march 2023ā€¦ because you have too few delegations.

What happens when a validator is slashed ?
The slashed tokens (0.1% of delegations in cas of jail [more than 19k blocks missed] or 5% in case of tombstone [single try to get a consensus around a bad block]) are distributed to other validators and delegators within the network. This redistribution is based on factors like the proportion of tokens staked or delegated to other validators. By doing so, the network incentivizes active participation and discourages malicious or unskilled actorsā€™ activities.

** @cop4200 **
There are 2 things to consider :

1. whether the proposal is good for FunctionX ecosystem,
  2. whether the proposal is good for your validator.

I know Iā€™m in a bad seat to discuss that because our validator will be in the first list. However, thatā€™s why I raised the point in a timely manner (before the proposal was submitted).
Moreover, this 25-1st validators list does not seem to me like a definitive issue, as it might evolve in the future.

There are thus 3 things that need to be discussed :

1. what are the main parameters taken into account by the team to increase public validatorā€™s delegations from the FunctionX foundationā€™s tokens in the future ?
  2. what is being done to attract more public validators into the ecosystem ?
  3. what are we doing (ourselves) to attract more delegations from public delegators ?

Regards
@FrenchXCore

Edit 26/07/2023 : post updated after Sylviaā€™s comment.

2 Likes

Nothing is locked there, he just has too few delegators. Please do not spread false information. The first validator became inactive due to the upgrade error, it was 99% my own FX that got lost.

2 Likes

My bad : Iā€™ll edit my post. It was just unbonded.
Please note my intent is not to spread fake info, but I am also a human who makes slight mistakes sometimesā€¦ :slight_smile:

Frist look Correct and not spread fake news about me.

1 Like

You make Bad write about me and say than you are just human

1 Like

@ByteXSylvia : it was corrected/updated within 15 minutes !!! And I already apologized !

3 Likes

15 minutes is a long time to damage my reputation. I would never damage someoneā€™s reputation like that if I didnā€™t have 100% proof. Thatā€™s because of the respect I have for every user or do you think Iā€™m not smart enough as a woman to run a validator?

1 Like

Wow ! That went bad too fast for me.
As I wrote to you in a DM over TG:
1) I wrote on the forum, not on Twitter. So, probably noone beside the two of us saw the post in between during this 15 minutes lapse. Thereā€™s not enough users connected for that. And if you were to loose delegations in between, Iā€™d delegate the difference myself to your validator node.
2) Iā€™m never considering gender in any of my decisions. Because Iā€™m trusting deeply into diversity in my decisions.

I wonā€™t reply any further as I already apologized and edited my post in a very timely manner, and this discussion is now completely off-topicā€¦

As a lesson for the future, I will never comment out on another validator and will just keep on helping users who ask meā€¦
Iā€™ll leave it to delegators to judge by themselves for the rest.

3 Likes

You already know that itā€™s a criminal act that puts people down without evidence. You harm me and my company with your statements. Please consider that something like this is punishable in Europe. First think than write!!!

1 Like

Hey @cop4200 ,

Thank you for the input. We will keep this in our consideration.

We want support all nodes as quick as possible. If possible to support all active validator nodes in one go, we will do it.

We will discuss with our team.

1 Like

To everyone,

I will really appreciate if we only discuss about Baklava Space (products, features, proposals, and updates) here. The forum will be helpful for us to improve our product.

Thank you.

1 Like

All hell is breaking looseā€¦
I gave you all information required to report me to the police if you feel like it.
But talking about ā€œcriminal actsā€ is at least wrongā€¦
What I did was a simple mistake, quickly corrected, apologized for, that could eventually be considered a civil defamation in E.U. if there were damages, which were not since your validator node didnā€™t loose or gain any delegator in the timeframe.
But putting this conversation publicly and going insane is not helping.

@JohnB : thank you for clarifying the situation towards public validators. If I can be of any technical help, donā€™t hesitate to ask in DM.

1 Like