DAOverse creation proposal - Welcome to the DAOverse

@IvanFunctionX ,
The EGF is fulfilled with around 100 millions FX specifically for this kind of proposal…
We don’t need your 5k FX.
However, don’t forget to delegate them to a public node.

2 Likes

I would love to. But if I want to have like 10 developers at the start working for the project to create it. They wont live from love and air.

I already paid 10k fx out of my own pocket for it and believe me I would put in 1 Million myself if I could.

1 Like

Can i give you suggestion?
Most people now playing game on phone not on pc gaming
Pc gaming is too expensive especially high end pc gaming to play AAA gaming

Why you not start with phone gaming like Axie or some like that

It will boost fx ecosystem
Then after your phone game success you can continue your AAA game development

1 Like

Mobile gaming is a Part of the metaverse we create just like the aaa Part.

We can build the 20th simple Pixel project and dont stand out anywhere or build the first big project and as full dao and be a hub for endless projects.

As soon as we have the main World ready there is a plan for an arcade / play Store Integration where many external developers with smaller games /indie games and mobile games can enter. All using the dvg fx core blockchain.

I want to create a big ecosystem and not just one small money Grab mobile game.

1 Like

Whatever you doing i always support as long it help fxcore ecosystem growing

But i just can give suggestion and feed back

I don’t have money to help fund
I just crab function x holder

3 Likes

But i always twitter tagging dao verse on my twitter to spread daovers existence

May the universe help you
Plus ultra

3 Likes

Thanks for your Support. We really appreciate it. :relaxed:
It’s no problem. The Fund we are proposing to is already there from the functionx foundation. It’s not needed for the investors to give up their own Funds.

Actually there are type of high graphics games runs on smart phone . Check Genshin impact. Its 4k textured game. Pretty awesome optimized

I believe optimization and handling the memory budget to run as smooth as possible requires hard work but it works and example is similar to game mentioned above

Also another thing to add about games. Next gen gaming is probably nft getting adapted by high end gaming companies. So I won’t doubt seeing more options to be able to game high memory stream games in general.

Steam deck when announced people mind went nuts including me ahah . How come such power device and it’s under 400$!!! Its too crazy .

So am sure we will see more of those devices comes to competition and enable gaming to lots audience’s without paying fortune to own an RTX 3080 or RTX 3090.

I just mention this to let most know we think to further years ahead in gaming industry growth and actually studied in depth in future possibilities.

And again great discussions from community love it

Hi @Alchimist and @KuzoIV,

Congratulations on taking major steps towards building a great product. Like the rest, I am stoked.

Now on to how to get the funds. It will be very important to convince delegators and public validators. (company validators have not voted in any proposals to date)

Some thoughts

1. Focus on the product. Make users super excited about DAOverse, be it story-telling, social media, tokenomics etc. Just imagine if DAOverse is discussed along the breath of Star Atlas and Illuvium.

2. Take care of $fx token holders. Delegators and public validators will be supportive if they know they will get a stake in a good project - be it character-building participation, tokens, nft, characters etc. It will also be very cool if DAOverse is built on FXCore now that our EVM is almost ready.

3. Explain why you need ~$1M. Let pledgers understand how the “use of funds” will be, and iirc crypto grants do not give out ~$1M range funds but rather much smaller tranches as @DavidK suggested too can you check if other grants give out funds of this size? That will convince others why a ~$1M funds should be given in one shot and why this amount.

DAOverse deserves to be launched, and EGF funding is an important funding but why not expand the possibility to more contributors? Have you spoken to other investors, consider a token launch, etc and make it even more massive?

Good luck!

7 Likes

Thanks @zaccheah .
It’s clear to me now as to whether company validators participate in the voting process or not.

@Alchimist : you should definitely discuss with the team considering the launch of a token under FXCore, as well as consider tranches : for example :

• part 1 : 100 k$ (around 110k FX - TBD at launch time)
  • part 2 : 200 k$ (around 220k FX - TBD at launch time)

FrenchXCore will be supportive of the project anyway.

2 Likes

@Alchimist
Another way would be to propose the creation of a committee with randomly-selected voluntary users who will be responsible to allow the unlocking of the tranches based upon results, like FXNeerss for marketing.

Reading all the good feedback, i think the DAOverse team is already well on its way.
My guess is that DAO team has broad support by community and everybody wants to see DAOverse build on fxcore, think most would even expect it to be naturaly on fxcore.

Hope the $pursetoken can play a role in the DAOverse? Don’t know if that is a posibility?

And following the DAOverse from beginning now, i realy love the graphics and everything.
What i would like to hear an read is what kind of game is intended, storytelling, the goal of the game so to speak.
Maybe the game type/goal is obvious for gamers, and/or did i miss it (i honostly only know tetris), but i would love to hear more about it.

Keep up the fantastic work!

3 Likes

Hello :blush:,we really appreciate your support always bro as well as others who doing so :fire:

About purse yes it will be related to DAOVerse as token can be used for purchases. :blush:

So we planning to run a AAA Open world game which consists of several universes/worlds which each have its own story, environment and interactions. (Our writers are building story lore for each and based from that comes result’s) so most are based from story telling.

You can also check story telling video posted for the overall story but yet not detailed each world story.

As well as characters will be built based on lore and story line to give it more characteristics. We believe this will create sort of feeling I want to own this Character also we planning to enable option for customizing character’s :fire:.

With that said so game story will be based on storyline and enable players to actually use lore book in the game. So gameplay experience going to be abit unique.

We not focusing only to attract gamers. But more into non-casual gamers as well. The way will be long to build enough varieties to fulfill every taste to appeal for a game but we got energy to do it as this is a goal.

We almost fulfill basic needs to name few Earning - Enjoyment - Creativity.

Also not to forget DAOVerse going to be a hub with main game and chain of games. Based from DAOVerse team or partnered teams.

So for you as early adapter and own nft, you Grant to have exclusive entries.
(This is best way to show support as you showed us support) along with other perks you will have more details to come in the White paper.

I personally so excited to progress in game to put these words in visual state. I think it won’t be too long for it to happen :grin:.

To say last thing. With our next update if someone didn’t Fomo they will definitely :joy:

2 Likes

Thank you for extensive answer, great to read.
I feel the energy and enthusiasm both from you and Patrick in every post.

Missed the story trailer indeed.
Looks great.
Good story telling voice btw…very shady :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks :grin: that’s my voice. I was metal singer some years ago and spoke some voiceovers and voice acting in the years I was active.

At @zaccheah thanks for your questions and Suggestions.
I am driving back today from my family and will arrive today very late so I will go directly to sleep. But I will answer everything in the morning.

Have a nice evening everybody

3 Likes

Good morning everybody. finally i am back home from family holidays and i can answer @zaccheah

Thanks again for the questions and suggestions.

1. Focus on the product.
We are in the part were we finished our product previews and now turn to the early marketing phase to attract investors and sell our idea.
The storywriting is in good process and we think we have a good presentable version next week to get to the next level there. Same goes for the concept of the early game story and questlines.
For the social media and marketing part i got the perfect candidate who wants to join us as Chief Marketing Officer once we have a presentable amount of work and the funding to get the marketing going (btw fx will participate of every marketing action here) (i want to keep his personal data secret till he joins. but so much said he is former Top Tier Arena world ranking WoW streamer and is working at Razer.com as EU manager for influencer marketing) Star Atlas and illuvium will look after us once we get this marketing machinery going.

2. take care of fx token holders.

this is the most important part of the whole idea. we want to achieve a full connection to every aspect of the fx ecosystem, including Pundix and Purse and the DEX. We actually have a token launch planned to get more people into the fx ecosystem AND i want to create is as fx(core) multichain coin (or utility token, if its not possible, therefore we need to discuss this with the fx team once we are launching here)

But to maximise the effect for the success of this coin/token launch and reach the most possible people, we need to get the marketing and our storytelling going and the NFT collection ready and hyped before the launch (i projected the token launch to late 2022 and the nft launch to july 2022 if we get the full Funding end of January, and since the next bear market knocks on the door right now it might be delayed some weeks/months for the perfect market conditions after maximum drawdown)

once we are supported by the funding the FX ecosystem will get our full commitment, @KuzoIV will accept character building participation so the Fx community can take part of the generation and get their own part in the DAOverse and will definetely be mentioned in the credits at least.
There will be special releases of NFTs for FX delegators and validators and i plan a discount presale round of the token before releasing it anywhere else esclusively for fx delegators and validators.

I was asked if we will support pundix and purse too… Yes we will, the special drops will be FX delegator exclusive though (higher stake will give higher rewards), since they gave the funding. But Pundix and Purse shall find their utility in the DAOverse.

3. why do we need round about 1M to start?

we dont actually need the 1 M directly at the start, thats why i added intermittend use cases.
BUT i will build a company for it and will personally be responsible after that for all the people we will employ and the success of the company. Thats why i wont hire one single person before i can safely pay him or her at least a whole year. And i wont pay slave salaries. (no person will be paid below 25k USD a year (senior/full time), regardless of their heritage and country specific payment) and this part is NOT negotiable.

Thats why i am kind of hardlining against the small tranches. If we would only create it with 2 persons like we are doing now we would need around 2 years longer and 200k per year including payments for the storywriters and licenses but excluding marketing.

We can only delay the development if this is wanted by the voters.
If we get around 400k or less first tranch we will have to focus fully on nft building to get our first monetarisation in place and after that the blockchain coin launch to get the 2nd wave of monetarisation.
The Main game development WONT start before that.
I want to be truly honest, this would be what you get by setting small tranches.
The social mission i set as Highest goal of the daoverse would not allow that i hire people that we can not surely pay.

my Girlfriend actually asked me already if im crazy quitting a 100k job and now doing such crazy things. And i did it because i fully believe that we will create something bigger than us here.

About the intermittend use cases
these will lead to more liquidity in the markets and decentralization for FX Ecosystem, Goal is to get the monetarisation going as fast as possible with the highest possible efficiency and then buy back the fx. The DAOverse validator aims to lock in more and more FX and be bigger than the initial funding in 2 years. So we want to give everything back and add much more utility on the way.

and for your last question about the other investors.
I have some angel investors and other decentralized VC options that will join with the token launch yes.
But we didnt speak to other Blockchain funds yet since we are heavily connected to the fx family and want to give you all the first chance to take this project in.

If the proposal would fail we have a list of around 5-10 Blockchain Projects (eg. solana, avalanche, polygon, bsc, terra, polkadot to name the most useful for our purposes) which i would speak to.
But then it wont be an fx(core) project anymore. Which i want to prevent to happen.
I know what this idea and concept can achieve and 800k is almost too cheap to get it going.

So now you all know my maybe harsh but very honest thoughts about the funding and tranches.

I am currently working on the whitepaper and i hope i get it ready before the AMA next week.
At last I wish you and your families and friends all the best for the new year and i hope your dreams will come true.

<Let’s buidl this new world. Together.>

6 Likes

Can I ask: Did you guys made everything on your own in the trailer?

the sounds and Real life videos are from stock were i got the licences.
but the effects and video cut and narrating and sound mixing mastering was done by me myself.
the 3d models and ingame footage in unreal engine were created by @KuzoIV

5 Likes

Go ! Go ! Go ! :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

4 Likes