F(x) Core validator node setup on f(x)Core Testnet

Will do as well…

fx1efde88s58wjh9yvq5ze4khrcz3xjp2ccsq8qx6

Hi team and @Richard !

Just so you know, the links attached on this page GitHub - FunctionX/fx-docs and this page https://functionx.gitbook.io/home/f-x-core/setup-node and pointing on

is giving a 404.

Regards.

@Richard,

Thanks.
However, I downloaded and extracted the content of this file. But when I restarted my FX node, it keeps resynchronizing from block 0.

Thanks in advance for your help !

If there is anyone interested in becoming a Distributor in Australia and NZ; I am capable of running the Sydney Node; I have basic Ubuntu experience and Multiple hardware setups more than capable;

Until we have an Australian/NZ Distributor, its not a Viable operation at this stage;

don’t think you need a node to be a Xpos distributor of xpos if that’s what you mean, I think there maybe one guy in Australia but i can’t remember what state he’s in, tag Peko

No don’t need a node for a distributor;

More that if there isn’t an Australian distributor, growing network use, then the use just wont be there to make the Node Viable;

I am based in Sydney :+1:

@Peko

1 Like

If you are referring to operating a validator node, your operation will be independent of country/jurisdictions where XPOS terminals are distributed/operated in. Your node, operating out of Sydney, along with other nodes that can be operating anywhere around the world, just validate transactions on the respective chains (FXCore or PUNDIX chains). Those transactions can happen anywhere around the world.

hello everyone
can you give me some testnet funds to my address : fx1w7kqzugyn9ypq2eujju9w86t59kff7nhk8vhd9 , please ?

i want to try create an validator.

Thank you

1 Like

Thanks for the Clarification;

I would need two seperate IP address’s to run Validator Nodes for Both Chains Yes??

My understanding is no.

Thank you @ClaudioxBarros @FrenchXCore ! the $fx token of appreciation has been sent to you both.

3 Likes

your will need a node for each network yes, so 1 for FX Core and 1 for Pundi x Chain, there are no limits to how many nodes in any country

Received and already staked. Thanks, @zaccheah and the FX team !

Question was whether need two separate IP addresses to run validator nodes for both chains. My understanding is we should be able to run one fxCore node and one PundiX node using the same IP address. I am not sure if it will be recommended best practice though.

Perhaps @Richard can shed more light.

Noted :slight_smile: Currently we are in a testing and compliance process with potential master distributors in Australia.

Received than you :heart: :grinning:

1 Like

thx! fixed

1 Like

Good morning bro. Setup the validator and is running
The fx wallet dont let me delegate or undelegate. error signatiure s10000001
so i cleanup my fx wallet and import wallet again. the addresses are ok , but all funds are 0.
and i cant see my delegation . in explorer is all there

stupid me , forgot to change to testnet :relaxed: