f(x)Wallet 3.0 Updates

Could try to suggest it as a feature suggestion. :white_check_mark:

1 Like

I have translated into Spanish the article that you have published on medium.

4 Likes

Version 3.0 is awesome.
Love the way you can manage your “MyWallet” homepage.
Great UI
Very fast, must be the fastest crypto wallet there is.

f(x) Ecosystem tab is super.

When switching wallet on mywallet homepage to other chain, would be great if it switches immediatly without having to choose a wallet address if there is only one address.

For the rest great compliments, the best wallet there is for sure!!

4 Likes

NFTs section.
New and old version of the wallet.
In the new version, all NFTs take on a square shape. The picture is distorted. And in the old version, it was a plus that the NFTs page had a common format.

1 Like

The Fxwallet is amazing. Someone know a better wallet than Fxwallet? :thinking:

must be the device display because on my Notepad they look full and awesome, I would prefer the name tag was off the image area though, I don’t have the avatar NFT on my phone so I can’t compare notes on the phone all the other square NFT’s look fine on my phone, but same the tag is on the image

It would be great if it would automatically open the recently used wallet when changing the blockchain and thus skip a step.

Personally I miss the previous version to be able to see the total balance on one screen.

4 Likes

Hi devs

Few bridge bugs;

When your cross bridging, there is no option to select maximum. On the numpad there is something else instead of “max” , which is “N”, and this is nonfunctional.

Maybe better to allow a bar toogle or percent bars, if time or priorities permit…

Cross bridge doesn’t allow you to send to another address outside of the current wallet in use. For example I can’t cross chain to another fx core address. This was possible before the update.

During this page also, it would be great if the USD value were to be visible.

If you tap “contact icon” during the fx bridge to send to another address out side of the wallet itself, (I have mines saved like this) it will show the address on the “receiving address” bar, double checking it shows to be correct, but it will still not allow the user to send, as the send button is greyed out.

However if you paste it there, the send button is activated, but funnily enough it will still send to the wallet in use address by default, instead of the outside of the wallet, which was the pasted address.

The confirmation screen thereafter shows this, regardless which address you paste on the last page, it will be the wallet in use address.

Another issue, the user has to tap “enter” button to move on after you paste any address in. This can be a bit confusing and not intuitive for new users. Nobody wants to risk any accidental key press on “receiving address” box and tapping enter to resigter it, makes it very scary.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/indrawxyz/status/1687503196967903232

Hiring a social media rockstar for

@FUNCTIONX_IO

. Must be a CT and Cosmos

Hello, I’ve had my fx wallet for some time now and recently logged back in. Can some body help direct me with finding my Pundi. I see the wallet icon but it’s shows a zero balance.

Do you have them under Ethereum or dis you ever transfer them over PundiXChain ?

I believe still under ETH.

Ok, then, you could import your Ethereum seedphrase over f(x)wallet, click the Ethereum icon on the top left corner, click the + icon in the top right corner and allow the “PundiX” currency to be displayed.

The Pundi x icon has always been displayed it just says a zero balance.

Have you checked if you have your $PX on PundiXChain?

Yes, I don’t see anything there.

Hi, have you checked your address on etherscan?

Yes and I can see my pundi is it a way I can dm somebody to share my screenshots?

1. Are you on the correct address? Try opening other addresses on Ethereum.
  2. If you only had 1 address, do check your previous transactions under Etherscan.