f(x)Wallet 3.0 Updates

Is anyone having this issue, when send coins? I have enough eth.

It happens sometimes. Just keep retryingā€¦

Sometimes? Itā€™s for like a whole week. A wallet should never have these kind of issues. If this happens, how can we trust a wallet 100%? My money should be always available!

It never happened for more than 5 seconds to meā€¦
Your money is always available.
You can also run your own node and youā€™ll see your coins are always available.
Or you can choose to rely on othersā€™ nodes, and accept they might not be up 100%.
Thatā€™s what blockchain is aboutā€¦

Regards,
@FrenchXCore

I have the contract and I see it on etherscan. Does is there someway I can contact someone to get real time assistance or be able to share screenshots with for assistance?

Hi @Rashad_McEntire

Can you share your screenshots?

I will feedback to the f(x)Wallet team.

If I canā€™t transfer it, I cannot say itā€™s always available. I even tried to send ETH or other ETH coins. But all has the same issue. This had nothing to do with a blockchain. A wallet is a wallet, to deposit and to withdraw coins.

A few seconds ok, but days or a week? People going to panick and withdraw all and go away with their coins/money. Iā€™m about to panick out now. So please someone help me to solve this issue, to get my coins out!

No need to panick !
Just publish screenshots here for the staff (@Peng) to take care of your issueā€¦

For now, f(x)Wallet is just working more than fine for everyoneā€¦

A wallet that is working, just more than fine, is not enough. A wallet should work 100% fully trustworthy. Peng contacted me. Thanks :pray:t3:

I would appreciate it if the fx wallet had support for Litecoin and Theta. Do you have support in mind? thank you

1 Like