FoxGaming Proposal our preview&discussion!

Congratulations @Fox_Coin !

The 50% of Phase 1 allocation has been released to Fox Gaming (based on the proposal).

Here are the tx hashes for the community records:

Good luck, and we are very excited for the Marketplace launch!

7 Likes

Congrats @Fox_Coin ! :wine_glass:

1 Like

Thank you !!!

1 Like

It seems WC doesn’t work on mobile Brave browser. Try chrome or firefox mobile.

Hi,

Based on Fox team’s request, the allocation for Phase 2 (total: 110,000 FX) has been delegated to Fox validator node.

Here is the tx hash: Function X StarScan

All future transactions will be updated in this thread to keep the transparency.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Congratulations guys!! Looking forward to start NFTing!

1 Like

:fox_face:Prepare your FX! Within the next 24 hours we add the liquidity on…

:soon: fx-swap.io

:moneybag:FXG/FX pair

(fx on evm chain needed)

#functionx #fxwallet #fxswap

5 Likes

:fire::fire:Preview Launchpad​:fire::fire:

We are happy to announce that our NFT Launchpad is ready to rock :fox_face::fox_face:

:moneybag:You can apply with your NFT Project to be listed on!

:fox_face: to participate in any launch :rocket: you need $FXG. Buy it on fx-swap.io

2 Likes

Does it means that if i put staking on the launpad my FXG tokens i will be rewarded with an other token or nft?

:love_you_gesture: :love_you_gesture: :love_you_gesture:

Just pointing out… a lot of grammar mistakes on the screenshot you just posted!

1 Like

You are able to invest with FXG into the nft projects also we add IDO launchpad later for crypto projects

1 Like

As we move forward to be more professional….
Here is what our rebrand will look

6 Likes

I like the crystal shape. it suits to nfts. the fox looks better and more friendly than metamask icon.

2 Likes

Yeah and it’s a going away from being noticed as meme shitcoin.
That’s a good direction you moving it.

3 Likes

Nice these are way better!

Speaking of Indodax, be worth taking a look at Indonesia creator market @Fox_Coin as it is one of the largest nft market, if not the largest.

2 Likes

@Fox_Coin

The more often I see the New Logos I tend to the multicolor more and more.

Three benefits of the multicolor one

1. it’s definetely more unique and outstanding… The Real colored one is Kind of generic and too similar to metamask.

2. the multicolor one has a better “Look” the Fox looks more focused and has a better shape.

3. the multicolor Perfectly presents the usp of the multi crosschain aspect of the fxg project.

Therefore I have to change my opinion to the multicolor one.

@Alchimist yes im with you. We stay for now with the new orange fox since we don’t want to delay the deployment of the marketplace any longer. The multicolor fox might be something for the future

hmm of how long of a delay are we speaking if we use the multicolored? maybe two weeks? i would gladly take the delay to have it directly in the best shape

right now we have the time to position the project… in 6-8 month if the bull run starts accurately then its too late to change without confusion etc

Will our NFT market place support MXAlliance NFT trading?