FoxGaming Proposal our preview&discussion!

@SCENE

you can find 80% on our open test net via react app http://72.14.191.211:3006.
We can make some videos ofc. Or you can test and mint and sell nfts already on our testnet marketplace.

Our marketplace is completely build and developed by us. We didnt copy anything from exsiting marketplaces.

Thank you for the reply.

Sorry, if I offended you somehow. Did not mean to do it intentionally?

I trade crypto a lot (main source of income) and yeah do have sufficient knowledge about crypto. May not have developer level knowledge as you guys have. I am not a newbie by the way but an experienced trader.

The main issue I am trying to understand is how the project has been structured. Its still quite unclear. Maybe NFTs are not my thing.

@Superbit123

Yes, I would love to show a short demo at the upcoming all-hands meeting (@zaccheah is it possible?).

Of course, we can talk about the amount we asked for. I think there is the possibility to split the asked amount into more milestones or a second proposal. Our marketing mainly focuses on FX and FXG, we like to hire some already well-known nft artist via bounty campaigns and rewards. This will attract a lot of people to the function x wallet and blockchain because they need FX to buy FXG and the NFTS. Every transaction made on our marketplace or FXG needs in the future FX. So we have 100% benefits on both sides.

1. TCG “Trading Card Game” - maybe you know pokemon, magic the gathering or sports cards.
  1. You can join our alpha tester team via twitter or telegram.

https://twitter.com/OfficialFoxCoin/status/1490333564138831876?s=20&t=gGzJ-38f-hzq4rLv6WWplQ

1. As mentioned above, we like to hire some well known artists to create some unqiue and special editions. These editions are exlusive on FX and will be sold on our marketplace only.

2. We will use…:

* ...60% bounty and rewards for well known artists

* ...10% banner campaign

* ...20% payed AMA`s

* ...10% press 

3. I´m already working on V2, it take some more time because im complete focused on the marketplace right now. It will be much more detailled, also we will show how we will use the fees to provide liquidy to FX and FXG with buybacks and LP Tokens.

4. i already wrote @zaccheah a DM regarding mission wagmi nfts. But you can sell them of course on our marketplace since we are having BSC integrated :slight_smile: . I would love to make Foxchange officially the main nft marketplace for function x and purse, but this decision is not made by me :slight_smile:

5. Thats depends if Pundix Chain will also upgraded with EVM.

1 Like

@Riz_Truth you don’t offend me at all. I am from germany and I don’t speak English as a native language.
I never want to sound rude in any way to you. Sorry for that bro :slight_smile: !

as i mentioned. i am very happy you are here and asking the questions. but i am always straight forward and honest :slight_smile:

2 Likes

PLEASE DELETE PICTURES FROM YOUR WALLET BALANCE!!!
Never post something in public like that!

1 Like

Ok have done it

1 Like

PS: mentioning it again on fox behave. Fox is also a Validator. Like DAOverse.

1 Like

https://explorer.functionx.io/fxcore/validator/fxvaloper1780uflqpght7etzq8auv0ram6rwy3wd69vdxc9

Yes, you are right. That’s our validator.

1 Like

Thanks for your detailed reply. Some interesting stuff you have going on atm. I think we need to tweet about fox news a bit more, so more people are engaged and know prior to full launch of the proposal.

Also I want to add, I think your heading in the right way in regards to the proposal sentiments, for example you’ve already considered (if feasible) the egf in batches.

Even DAOverse can drop a few things there for the community to buy…:crossed_fingers:

I encourage the communities to comment here
more, and to see what they like and dislike, so we can filter them. Moreover improve on Them by giving ourselves the best possible chances to get a fx nft market.

1 Like

Hi girls and boys,

I would love to have some feedback about our marketplace live demo on the all hands meeting :grin:.

Also there is following offer from FoxGaming I would love to discuss:

1. 50% from the earned fees will constantly add to the LP/Buyback pool to secure the liquidity on Dex.

2. to celebrate :confetti_ball: our proposal we could host a giveaway for the FX community:

• If the proposal passes successfully the first batch will be distributed to all FX Holders who voted yes.

• a second batch would be granted to all users within the first 3 months on our marketplace.

Best regards Loil

4 Likes

looks good; are you going to wait for the EVM or going before the application; I’m happy to see what you have made of FOX coin

1 Like

We have to wait for EVM because it’s build on :slight_smile:

4 Likes

“UPDATE VERSION 2.0” (LOWER TOTAL AMOUNT, AIRDROP, DISTRIBUTION SCHEMATIC FOR SUCCESSFULLY DEVELOPMETNS)

Amount of $FX requested:

50000USD worth FX

• integrate more chains to make our NFT marketplace “cross-chain”!
  • starting big marketing campaign!
  • increase the users to a level fees can pay for our monthly costs!

we already spent around 100,000$ on our project. Now it`s time to run big marketing and bring our project to the next level. In our opinion, a cross-chain marketplace running mainly on FX Core will attract a lot of new investors & customers to FunctionX, Purse and PundiX!

Proposal - Developer

FoxGaming already did a lot of work. We showed a live demo on march all hands meeting. You can mint, sell and buy already on the rinkeby test net with any metamask useable browser. As soon as EVM is live on FX we can integrate our marketplace by literally copy&pasting our developed code :)!

$FXG is the main currency to pay for fees or bid on auctions! We are looking forward to getting listed on FXWallet to make it community friendlier.

Distribution schematic:

• 50,000FX directly after the proposal successfully passed. We will use the funds to start our marketing campaign. Promoting function X and our marketplace “FOXCHANGE”!
  1. Hiring 5-10 known NFT ARTISTS from existing Marketplaces like opeansea.io to produce unique NFT SERIES exclusive to function X chain and our
  • 50,000FX distributed after significant development and improvement as:
  1. nft launchpad
  2. marketplace design 2.0
  3. daily user milestone ( perhaps 100-1000 daily users) and so on….

The complete 100,000FX will used to marketing and attracting new investors!

!!!THIS PROPOSAL WILL NOT INCLUDE THE NFT CARD GAME! WE ASSUMING TO PAY THE DEVELOPMENT WITH THE EARNED FEES FROM FOXCHANGE MARKETPLACE!!!

Benefits

1. Launchpad - hosting launchpads for other NFTS projects as soon as we have a decent amount of users. This will bring Artists/Developers to the FX Community!

2. First big use case, our marketplace is ready to roll!

3. AirDrop 2,500 FXG to every wallet who voted “yes” on the proposal!

4. A lot of transactions using FX as fees!

2 Likes

Why people vote “yes” only get airdrop? Community give you fx, everybody get no matter vote.

Distributuion should be >30% coin. You spend 100,000 and fx give $60000+. More share needed.

After EVM, you not very important, you must understand.

We could make a second airdrop for all.

1. airdrop to all voted yes = 2000FXG
  2. airdrop to all wallets = 1000 FXG

@zaccheah what is your opinion about it?

2 Likes

It is widely common to airdrop only users who support the project. I don’t see any problem here.
The idea is good, but i’d be grateful to see if NFT transactions fees will be paid in FX.
If they’re being paid in FXG, i don’t see the benefits for the FX community as FXG would just be a parallel chain.
We need deeper technical infos in my humble opinion, unless I missed something. In such a case, please excuse me… :wink:

@FrenchXCore I think there is a misunderstanding…we do not create a separat chain. We are going to be a token on evm. For every transaction for FXG you need FX also. That is why our marketplace is a win/win situation for both.

2 Likes

@FrenchXCore

I think having split airdrop is fine to cover both standpoints of view.

1 Like

Alright, I think I got it.
You will create the FXG token on FX EVM and since transactions are ran on the FX EVM, it will use FX tokens, am I right ?
Do you also intend to run your FXG smart contract on other blockchains and if so, how would you manage interblockchain transactions ?
Thanks for the clarifications : that would be great for FX.

1 Like

Yes our whole marketplace and token runs on FX EVM.
@Mdmdmd83 yes, we are planning cross chain actions similar to FX swap.

2 Likes