FoxGaming Proposal our preview&discussion!

I vote big no

You have our full support.

3 Likes

Hey bro, when it’s time to vote you can have your say. This is a better approach and less motivational to randomly vote as and when.

They’re set on an idea, it has been excuted well enough, we need more encouragements and support to all developments in fx eco, esp in-house validators.

Let’s try to give more constructive feedbacks, bug reportings, the pros and cons, etc so it can be worked on.

I hope you understand. Have a great day.

3 Likes

Please give us better feedback :wink:

3 Likes

Hi @Fox_Coin,

Excited to see you finally put up the proposal. To abide to GitHub - FunctionX/FunctionX-EGF guidelines, how about puting up a $50,000 worth of FX amount on the day of proposal. It’s always possible to ask for more as your marketplace and nfts continue to grow.

I do not know what’s a right number, maybe a v.small single digit of your total supply? The total supply is 1,000,000,000 BEP20 FOX tokens, will that also be the same supply in FXCore or do you plan to mint more on FXCore?

The community has asked some very good questions, I look forward to a fruitful discussion. And good luck !

Hi @zaccheah,

1. Yes, since price action is moving up and down its very hard to calculate :slight_smile:
    I edited our proposal equal to 50,000usd whatever FX price is in the future.

2. Our total supply is 118,332,558 Tokens. We will offer 1:1 swap to FX Mainnet and there wont be any minting.

I would offer the airdrop as following:

10,000,000 FXG split as mentioned above. If holder are increasing everyone receives same share of the 10,000,000 FXG.

1 Like

@zaccheah i also offer you that I send the 10,000,000fxg upfront to you as security for the community

100k fx too expensive for nft project
And your project is on the build
Not run yet
Why you not ask less than that?
You can make another proposal the other day when your project in on the run

1 Like

Actually @IvanFunctionX , since the project will be exclusively ran on the FunctionX network, it is my assumption that it will :

• attract lots of users in the FX ecosystem,
  • increase the use of the $FX token, transactions, and push for a wider adoption, meaning increase in price of the $FX token,
  • be funded exclusively by $FX tokens from the Ecosystem Genesis Fund or the Community-Spend Pool, which is currently endowed with so many tokens that I’m even wondering how we will ever be able to use them.

So, as I always say, if it benefits to all, and if it ain’t using my own money, I don’t see any reason to oppose to the proposal.

And sincerely, beside those arguments, it will be the first really useful NFT ecosystem using the EVM (even though FX implements (Cosmos-)native NFT features, but that’s not the point). And only that is already a great initiative…

Having more FxCore addresses, more volume, more transactions can aonly benefit $FX.

Regards,
@FrenchXCore

2 Likes

As much as i love to see more projects being built on FXCore, i expect the ones that is asking for EGF funds to have very good UI/UX on their platform because if the user interaction and user experience is top-notch, words spread very fast - it will be a domino effect.

Because i want every single cent of the EGF to be used effectively and not just accepting proposals randomly. Have to think from a sustainable business point of view.

Will there be audits? For example, if a user is needed to send their NFT into your platform, will it be safe etc.

Agree with @Superbit123 and @FrenchXCore, lets be supportive of the first community created DAPP with a use case for FX.

I personally feel $50,000 overall is good at this point. Having a NFT marketplace would reflect positively on the ecosystem as it lacks any DAPPs and hopefully it will kickstart development. Could help build a completely new chain on Function X (in distant future) to service NFT industry.

@Fox_Coin I think you are providing a pretty lucrative deal. I like it.

However, I do have a few additional questions:

1. As @SCENE pointed out, the UI/UX is of outmost importance. As we can only access your website (I am assuming you made it with Wix drag and drop builder), it does not create a very good impression.
    a) Can we have a look at the demo marketplace you created? Any links…
    b) I am aware of the demo you showed at the AMA’s but if I remember correctly it did not go so well. Would you please update us with a video (Both on Desktop and Mobile) where the whole process is shown without any issues.

2. As you want to receive $25,000 at the start, can you provide us with the allocation of funds?
    a) How would you market the exchange? FB, Instagram, agencies, others
    b) How would you benchmark your results to know if marketing has been working?
    c) How would you convince creators to switch to your platform?

2 Likes

@SCENE yes we asked our community about audits. They decided that we should do it over certik :wink:

@Riz_Truth

1. you are absolutely right! UI is very imported! Our current homepage was quick win solution and absolut ok for what we needed. I am building the marketplace on figma. The testversion was shown on the all hands meeting and as I mentioned it had nothing to do with our marketplace. Rinkeby is an erc chain and super slow :slight_smile: that will be different on FX chain. Since we are doing everything over smartcontracs we have to wait on confirmations from the network.

2. we mentioned it above. We use 100% for marketing. Banner campaign and most important is the recruitment of known nfts artist.

2 Likes

Let´s start rollin
!!FINAL VERSION!!

IMG_2167

Project name: FoxGaming
Subject: NFT Marketplace
Proposal amount: 50,000 USD in FX
Date: May 4th 2022 :wink: (be with you)

Distribution schematic:

1. 25,000 USD after the proposal passes (hiring known NFT Artists to kick start the marketplace)

2. 25,000 USD split into five tranches each 5,000USD. After significant development and improvement as:

• nft launchpad

• marketplace design 2.0

• daily user milestone ( perhaps 100-1000 daily users) and so on….

We apply to the three-person council (fx foundation) to release the future tranches after we can prove the improvements.

BENEFITS:

1. Launchpad - hosting launchpads for other NFTS projects as soon as we have a decent amount of users. This will bring Artists/Developers to the FX Community!

2. First big use case, our marketplace is ready to roll!

3. Airdrop 10,000,000 FXG tokens:

• 1500 FXG to all wallets
    • +1000 FXG to all wallets voted yes

We transfer the total amount of 10,000,000 FXG to an fx company wallet as a security deposit.

4. Lots of transactions using FX as fees!

BEST REGARDS

LOIL

7 Likes

@Fox_Coin I have a feeling this proposal will succeed :mechanical_arm:

3 Likes

Will you be sharing which NFT artists you will be hiring? Also, will you be giving the community a list of artist to choose from or will you be hiring based on you and your team’s decision?

To avoid manipulation of distribution, i suggest airdropping wallets that are at least a few months old, just like all other airdrops by other network.

This is to avoid people from creating create multiple wallets and dumping the tokens later on.

2 Likes

Full YES for FrenchXCore-1 validator.

@SCENE

1. feel free to share any artist you like to see on our marketplace :slight_smile:. We will ask the community of course!

2. We will discuss this with the FX Team directly how the rules for the airdrop will be.

2 Likes

YES vote for me

Hi @Fox_Coin !
Just to make sure, when you’ll do the snapshot, you’ll need every address to vote, right ? Not only validators ?
Because from what i’ve seen, it’s very tough to get all delegators’ adresses which voted YES from each validator final vote.