Function X Portfolio Project

Hi @jmurph093
I would like to inform you after login with email and password. I get this message while the portfolio is loading.

Perhaps you are already fixing it. :slight_smile:

Hi guys, I am a new investor of PundiX and also a web developer.

I would like to add something on the existing feature. I think is good to add P&L and token yield on the existing table. Refer to image below for example (I use delegation as an example, this can be applied to other section as well)

Let me know your thoughts.

2 Likes

@webDev I think thats a good feature to have!

1 Like

Hey all, the site is back online and I have pushed out some updates. You should be able to see your ongoing delegations, total rewards withdrawn, as well as total delegation rewards.

I have also resolved the refresh issue and implemented the QR code feature to log in with fxWallet. These features have been tested in a localhost environment and they are working, however, they are currently NOT working in the website because of an SSL issue - I basically need to convert the website from HTTP to HTTPS. At this juncture, you may be logged out of the app automatically after a couple of minutes, and if you try to connect with your wallet, nothing will happen. (Sorry!)

I’d have to obtain or purchase a domain first, only then can I test the refresh and wallet feature on a hosted environment. I’ll try to get this completed within the few days.

Also, please continue to let me know if there are any more bugs. I only have a few wallets to do testing with, but you can def drop me a message along with a screenshot of the error and I’ll tend to them.

Thanks for your patience! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And also, I’ve come up with a roadmap for the project so we have a proper timeline. Open to any inputs.

4 Likes

Looking great! Looking forward to the next update! :clap:

• Would it be possible to track multiple addresses?

Reason: Users may have different addresses for each farm and multiple delegated addresses, so we don’t need to log in and out.

3 Likes

You can now access the app on this url: https://fxportfolio.top:3000/login

Refresh issue and wallet login should be enabled now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yes it is definitely possible, however it would be planned for a little later because it would involve quite a bit of refactoring as it is only optimized for one wallet per user :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @jmurph093

Can you notice us here when your website is under maintance? That would be cool.

I just saw this roadmap. So skip my last message. @jmurph093

Hey all, here’s an updated roadmap!

Iteration 3a was released last week, however there were some bugs so a few of you might have encountered some errors while using the app. I’ve fixed them and it should be good now (do drop me a PM with the error if you still encounter any). With iteration 3a, you can now see your unrealized gains/losses with each of your liquidity positions.

I’ll be opening a vote soon to decide what we can officially name the app, along with the domain we can use. In the meantime, feel free to drop any suggestions regarding these :slight_smile:

Beside tracking multiple wallets per user - which is currently planned at some point past iteration 4, what other features would you like to see on the app?

6 Likes

I came up with 2 names for the app, feel free to suggest any new ones!

• FXPortfolio
  • Portfolio X

0 voters

Once we decide on the name, I’ll put out a vote for the domain name.

Hi @jmurph093 nice work!

Do we have domain and twitter handles available for both?

2 Likes

The X Portfolio :rofl:

To view all the Pundi(X), Function(X), Margin(X) holdings, delegations, and positions.

3 Likes

I don’t know how I missed this thread, but this tool is just wonderful !!
It would actually be even greater if it could be merged with the FXSwap charts and tools…

Regards,
@FrenchXCore

3 Likes

Hey everyone, I’ll be pushing out some updates so the app will be off for the next few hours. And as usual, do drop me a PM if you encounter any error. Thank you for the support!

3 Likes

App is back on.

2 Likes

Hey all, I’ve updated the date for iteration 4 on the current roadmap. I’m going to be working on some maintenance features in the backend so there wont be any new updates for this friday (May 12) as originally planned. The app will be up throughout this time and you can use it as per usual.

6 Likes

Wow good job bro
Keep it up

4 Likes

I’ve closed the vote for the app name and it seems like “Portfolio X” is the favourite :slight_smile:

Next will be a vote for the preferred domain. I’ve come up with multiple domain names that are currently available at the time of this post. Feel free to vote for up to 3 options!

0 voters

Please note that domain name is still subject to availability (and cost) at the time of implementation. I’ll leave this open for a week or so, happy voting!

Edit: I realize some of options have links that are clickable - it wasnt intended lol

3 Likes