FX Launchpad Crypto Project

what your strategy invite crypto lover to join on your launchpad

hi @bigwhales sorry late reply
i have some friends who ever build project on other chain and i’ll try to approach them to join and create pool on our launchpad and let them propagate with their relations and so on.,
besides it i’ll talk to some banker to support our launchpad to make it more famous

I will reject this proposal

Sorry to hear that ! Can you argue a bit @bigwhales ?

20k usd too much for launchpad

I will vote yes for 10k-15k

Read again…
It’s much more than 20k USD.
It’s roughly 6k USD per month.

@argan , did you start discussing the content with the team ? I will strongly support this project if you’re followed by the team. Because we’ll need them for many sides of your project. Some projets might need parachains. Some might need global smart contracts. Some might need dao…

Thx !

1 Like

Hi @bigwhales thank for your feedback
Hi @FrenchXCore we already discussed with internal team that current content is still mvp not much improvement at least minimum features work first, and once we get funding we will improve the features and UI UX with much elegant and we are very pleased if you have more comments to make our launchpad better.
i m not working alone and i have development team support to make success this project that’s why this mvp delivered fastly.
next our plan is multichain that will cross more than 1 chains but our priority is FX chain first and p2p trading make user easly to transaction without need to bridge chains.
thank you

Dear FX team,
After we discussed with our team, we determined to stop processed submission EGF proposal and we still continue develop it until release to mainnet and release all incoming features likes single staking, liquidity lock, p2p coin trading and etc… and in the future probably we will provided multi chains likes FX, ETHW, Wanchain, Xdai and BSC…
i want to say thank you for your feedback and comments om @IvanFunctionX @indra @bigwhales @FrenchXCore @Superbit123 @SCENE @Narsihx :wink:

regards,

Argan
Pundisale team

4 Likes