City

20200927_111008

11 Likes

just made this one, hope you like it…

8 Likes

Good Luck with the box in the middle! :smiley:

8 Likes

Hi Pundians and FX friends,

Sharing with you and looking forward to hearing your feedbacks (whatever comments will be good for me, don’t be shy).

My first posting here, I am not so familiar with this forum. Please guide me :slight_smile:

Minato Design

9 Likes

9 Likes

The design comes from a my profile visual created for another purpose.
The idea is to provide the cyber punk effect with bluish purple shade and warm light shade on both sides of face on the black background
The XPASS and FX logo on visual of Zac and David are added to enhance the colour attractiveness

Bear with me for other team characters, it takes some time to make them realistics. The most realistic is still mine because the face sculpting to all single details. With that being said, I am also happy that David uses the avatar I created as his profile pic

Minato

7 Likes

Superbit asked me to upload my latest, which can be used as mobile screen saver.

4 Likes

Added some more pics made by myself (sorry for my bad photoshop skills😅)

4 Likes

Is it maybe an idea that the company makes a kind of dropbox, preferable with some kind of image gallery were we can download and upload our images and videos. And also were the company drops their own images / videos for us to use.

Maybe with subsections for Pundix / Fx / Xpos …

So we, as community, can always download these from each other (in good quality) and from the company?

3 Likes

3 Likes

Mission Badge
Mission Badge

2 Likes

Good idea. Will look into it!

1 Like

did the team already release the presskit with hq pictures and text descriptions?

yes some standard promo images in here somewhere with rules of use

took out the addition as i don’t see a project verification of the other store i had added.

Added the Pundi X Chain logo

5 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Tiger rose wish

1 Like

Can we have art for the new PundiX Logo to use, if it’s meant to be used now over the old yellow X in the Black back ground or is that logo purely only for the Fx wallet?

1 Like