PURSE DeFi Side (LP, Staking, etc.)

Hi Pursians!
This thread was created to post DeFi-related questions about $PURSE.

Please ask LP, Staking, or other questions about dapps supporting $PURSE here.

Official Announcement Thread is for announcement, not token-related things.

Thank you,
Purse Team

Dear supreme lord @Purse,

We will be launching our vaults in 24 hours, please help us to tweet and promote :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Does team Purse have a governance proposal system like Function X for us to apply for $PURSE token grant? We plan to start with ~$200,000 of $BAVA incentivize for our vaults, so $100,000 for single side $BAVA and $100,000 for $BAVA-$USDT farming, so some help from ur team will be much helpful ser. :smiling_face:

Of course, we will tweet and promote that vaults!

PURSE is part of the Pundi X ecosystem.
So for the PURSE-related products, you can submit the proposal on the Pundi X Chain Governance Proposal.

It’s good to hear the incentive program of $BAVA :facepunch: Let’s build! :hammer_and_wrench:

Thank you

1 Like

Hi Joe,

I think same amount of rewards for both tokens is a great idea. Let’s wait for some comments from Pundi X team and community members.

Congrats for the launch too, the development is very fast.

1 Like

Thanks lord @Purse @indra, our pleasure to be serving Pursian community. Our vaults is now officially live!

Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 14.54.04

Please let us know if u tried it, and it is now earning 62% APY by autocompounding as compared to 40+% on pursetoken.com. Also please note that we have NOT yet incentivised our $BAVA token but will do so in two weeks’ time. And if u ape in early we might have some special reward for u (NFA).

And plese please help retweet.

Enjooooy

Will we break $100,000 TvL this week?

Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 10.06.25

Joe,

I just added liquidity for Purse-USDT on pancake swap, BSC chain. I still don’t see any CAKE-LP balance for deposit on Baklava. Am I missing a step?

Never mind, I was doing this on Pancake swap V3. Worked fine when I switched to V2.

Hi Joe,

Let us know once Baklava team has added the BAVA rewards. We will help to promote :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Anyone Bridged PURSE to eth network yet, I’m up to 4hours and still waiting

That’s strange, a few of us did and it was fast.

R u ok trying another tx?

ok I will do, and comment when I have, the first one the PURSE was going from 1 FX wallet bridging to an eth wallet in a different FX wallet, I’ll tx the PURSE over to the other wallet first this time, might be the issue

started another I’ll see if it’s quicker; Been 3 hours still confirming.
0x3d1d0fe310cb7830b55f63dfa23358b02d54304db7066bb1e93ef54b4489e29b

this is the first TX still confirming 9 hours later
0x76c61683766386e3b1653eaa506ee7e04b84c5599f6f7807b5c04866b0408ba5

in Both the Purse is still registering in their Purse wallets quantity’s
Both are PURSE coming from FxCore/PURSE bridging to eth network

Ok round 3: after 24 hours I took a look and went again, unlike last time I was seeing the PURSE fee now, the second TX above I did didn’t have that fee covered so it had a reason not to complete the tx. even though it had shown a success

Went again after moving more purse to cover the fee’s, to Bridge on the same wallet as the 2nd tx bridge attempt yesterday, todays 3rd bridge was a success!!.

the TX first done yesterday was from a wallet with plenty of coins for fee’s, but didn’t bridge, when done the PURSE bridge fee’s I don’t remember seeing, but it had the funds available. so I have no answer for why that didn’t go.

ONLY question I would like an answer too now is, will those first 2 remain undone, or can I revoke them some how @zaccheah

PURSE BOX Minted, I minted the NFT through the Purse web page hook up, The NFT is in my ETH NFT’s, the PURSE quantity has not been deducted from the showing eth wallets PURSE Holdings still showing as 1,000,010, [ Etherscan shows the PURSE erc-721 token], but I’m not seeing what should be the remainder of the PURSE coin in the wallet in Etherscan.

Regarding your PURSE balance, after you mint a purse box your balanceOf will still remain the same. This is because of the way the contract is designed: one purse box nft is counted as 1,000,000 PURSE in the contract, so minting does not deduct your address’s overall balance of PURSE.

Regarding the two transactions hashes you sent, these are only the approve transactions and they have been finalized. They are not the actual transactions to bridge your tokens. Depending on the amount you are trying to bridge into Ethereum, if it’s a small amount, the transaction may take longer than usual to confirm because the bridge needs to batch enough transactions together in order to cover the bridging fees. If you’re sure you sent a transaction to bridge PURSE after approving the transfers, can you share the pending bridge transaction hash(es)?

thanks for the reply, ok I understand the token still being in the wallet after the mint, I tried connect to the PURSE claim for the Pandora PURSE air drop; with the wallet holding the 404 box and was unable to see anything to claim, did the PURSE box count or is there other Pandora token needed to be held. not that I’m concerned about getting the air drop; I’m just try to understand it.

as for the 2 other first TX’s I have no idea what state they are at, all I know is it says success, but when looking a the confirmation’s the count is still growing, I no longer want them to TX as I got the job done in the 3rd TX, I was hoping you could tell me if they have not moved; is there a was to revoke the contracts, or they will just remain as is - nothing to be concerned about.

The confirmation count will continue to grow as it passes through more blocks. It’s normal, so don’t worry.

1 block = 1 confirmation

Example of a transaction done a year ago whose count is still increasing:

3 Likes

Exactly as @SCENE described.

PURSE x Pandora is only for Pandora holders (does not apply if your Pandora is held in a CEX account)

2 Likes